Play 1. You

Hyun: "Just because you guys became trainees this week, doesn't mean you can slack off."

I was tired, feeling like a 50 year old instead of 17. My body ached everywhere from my shoulders down to my feet. I joined as a trainee and now I have to be one. Our class had a around 20 students with Hyun as our teacher. Still young, I wondered why he couldn't debut before. The dance room was filled with sweaty people like me.

These people whom I had barely spoken to because of all the busy schedules with dancing. I only knew Mark and BamBam. BamBam, a bit younger than me and Mark, just a year older.

Hyun: "Lunch break!"

I dropped onto the wooden floor, panting. Quickly, I noticed Mark getting a water bottle and gave it to me instead of helping himself.

"Thanks Mark."
I smiled.

Mark: "No problem."

BamBam headed over to us because we knew each other more than the others. All of us only had about 35 minutes left before practicing again. I sat up, discussing about topics with Mark and BamBam.

"How was your life back in the other foreign countries?"

BamBam: "I already miss my family, but being with you two is like being with my second family."

He was just like a little kid. His smile, baby face, shorter than Mark and I. Since everyone left the dance room, all three of us decided to go get lunch. Instead of heading to the JYP kitchen, we went out to buy something.

Mark: "Black bean noodle?"

BamBam: "We need to get her more than that. Noona needs to stay healthy."

Him addressing you as his noona made you blush. Sitting down in the restaurant, you noticed a guy out the window. He looked as if he was lost. Holding his phone and constantly checking the buildings around him. He didn't looks as if he was Korean.

Mark: "-Y/N- your food is here."
He handed chopsticks to me.

While I ate, I kept looking out the window to check on that person. Apparently, he had already left. Getting so distracted, I didn't notice what was going on around me. Mark noticed my hair was falling down and almost into the noodles, so he tucked it behind my ear.

"Haha. Thanks.."
Turning all pink again.

With only 10 minutes left, all of us went back into the dance room. Some were waiting inside and others were still out. Every time someone was late, it effected us all. I leaned against the wall, looking at JYP's sign.

"I need to debut...I have to..."
I was whispering to myself, trying to keep my spirits up high.

Hyun: "POSITIONS!"

He came in so suddenly that I got scared. He's always nice when it comes to something that wasn't dance related. Whenever it was dance related, boom! Strict. The music started playing and I danced along to the song, using the new moves we've learned.

30 minutes in, the door of our dance room opened. No one was allowed to go in or out unless it was important. The door slowly slid opened. Everyone turned around and used this excuse to have break. I noticed the figure of the person. He was a bit muscular, thick thighs, and had sunglasses on.

Hyun: "Who do you think you are interrupting our class?"

Guy: "I-I-I'm a new student, trainee I meant."

He started to get nervous and scared from my guess. I don't know why...but seeing him just made my pain from dancing all go away. He was like a pain reliever.

Hyun: "Hah...just sit off to the side over there and I'll deal with you later on. Tell me everything later, we're busy."

That guy, I'll call him Mysterious for now because no one knew his name. Mysterious went over to the little sofa and sat down, watching all of us continuing dancing. The music was playing again, that meant more dancing. Trying my best, not making any mistakes, I looked at the mirror just to look at Mr. Mysterious.

Looking at him by using the mirror, he looked at the mirror too. He saw my face and knew that I was looking at him
too. This time, I looked away.

Hyun: "Partner up everyone! We're gonna do partner dances now."

I looked at the other side of the room for Mark or BamBam to appear. I was suddenly pulled by Mark, guessing that we were going to be partners for this next section of dancing.