After

"I'd like to now pronounced this class the graduates of 2019!"

All our caps go flying in the air. We did it. We graduated. Ian pulled me into a side hug and kissed my hair. Ava and Jermy however go into a full on kiss. Ava git into to Julliard but Jermy was staying Local, so they where going to try the long distance thing. I was going to Washington State and Ian was going to Seattle university. We where only a city away and i think that our exrorvert selves can handle that. Wyatt was going to Santa Cruz state with Jermy, they both got scholarships. Seb was going to Cal state Fullerton and so was Rachel who wasnt as annoying as her first impression made her seem. Jayden was going to Yale. it seemed like our time together was done. It all came to a end quickly. But i was satisfied with my last two years of high school being with these people that i loved so dearly. We went through our ups and downs. All the teenage drama you can think of probably happened in my two years back in santa cruz. One of the best two years of my life id probably say.

............

Im now a fully published writer who has three kids with a fourth on the way. And i have a beautiful Husband named Ian Choi. Our relationship only grew those days we where in collage. We would go to eachother on weekend. He would come to WSU one week and the next id go to SSU.

"Aunt Ava and Uncle Jermy are here!"

Our oldest Sailor said. But our third was the first out the door. Our first boy and our only boy Maxwell was the first to greet his aunt and uncle.

"Happy New Years!!"

Ava said as she started walking twords me.

"Holy Crap your Pregnant!"

Ava already had a boy named Eli but she didnt tell me she had another one coming like me!

"Your also like Pregnant!"

We give each other awkward hugs due to our baby bumps.

"MAMA ANNE IS TRYING TO PAIN MY NAILS"

Eli said running to Ava. Me and Ians second born came in with my red nail polish and went straight to my husband.

"Daddy can you open this?"

Her voice was very soft and she help the nail polish bottle up to Ian. He grabbed it then put it in the highest cabinet. Before Anne started crying Ian had flug her over his shoulder.

"How are you Jer"

He said walking up to Jermy. Whos leg had both Sailor and Max on them.

"I mean other then your kids attacking me? Its going great."

Ian helped get the kids off Jermy and then the doorbell rang. But the door swang open to a bunch of red heads.

"The lepercons have arrived!"

Seb says walking in with his triplets. Seb had met someone that went to cal state who was strawberry blonde, and boom with three kids with bright red hair and her eye bags they where a full family.

"Hi Sam."

I say pulling her into a hug.

"Oh my god Becca, Ava. I cant believe you guys want more kids. Mine are 4 and drive me nuts"

We all laugh at the statement and then see a red ram truck pull into the driveway.

Wyatt had come in a full Santa suit and brought his gifts for the kids with it.

Once the gifts where passed out he ripped off the red jump suit and beard.

"Wheres the fiance?"

Seb asked giving Wyatt a beer.

"Oh Rylie was having some allergy tests this week so she couldnt come."

We all clink our drinks together. Me and Ava with capri-suns and the rest with beer and wine. The kids started playing with there toys.

"Oh my god"

Seb says.

"There just like us"

Says Wyatt. Sipping his beer.

"Yeah except theres like more"

Ian also had a Capri-sun he still wanst drink or smoking. We rarely even had achohol in the house.

The coundown started

"10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

Happy new year!" we all shouted. Kisses where being exchanged and our kids started squirting silly string on each other. Every new years we had done this since we graduated collage. And i wouldnt exchange it for anything.