Chapter 4

Its been a month since i came back but it only felt like a day. Ian has barely talked to me and Seb has a new girlfriend. Wyatt and i however, he finds any excuse for us to be alone. He comes to my house every other day and we talk, make out and really do whatever. I still feel like i havent connected with him. Like of course we have a connection i wouldnt be making out with him if we didn't but somethings missing.

Im going to his first at home football game of the season. Im honestly excited. Its yellow out night for our schools mascot. Seb came over to help me put on face paint and he brought us yellow tutu's to wear.

"You look like your going to a kids birthday party"

seb said

"so do you!"

Jermy drove us and we got seats on the first blecher row. We met some of Sebastions friends from lacrosse, none that i know. Ava and Jermy immediately get all touchy well mostly Jermy Ava just goes with it.

"Is that Ian?"

Ava points twords the bathrooms and there he was.

"Yeah and hes smoking pot per usual"

Seb says sounding bitter. Seb cane to my house one day to talk about Ian. He feels like he also made Ian be the way he is now. He told me how Ian was pissed off about how Seb was dating Anne, and Ian was even more pissed off the Seb knew that Anne had cancer before Ian knew.

"The game is starting!!"

Ava says clapping of excitement.

"What number is Wyatt?"

I ask Seb

"24, lets hope hes not benched like last season!" He responds loudly.

........

The game is close to finishing, we need one more touchdown and we win. Wyatt was benched most of the game but he just was put in the game.

"There they go"

Jermy says standing up. Seb, Jermy, and all the lacrosse guys are standing up anticipating what will happen next. The players are wrestling and wrestling and then they all stared pileing up on eachother. As they walk back to there positions jermy says

"lets get closer"

ava and him hand in hand go to the gate that separates the feild and the stands. Me and Seb follow behind not as enthusiastic as the two infront of us. Wyatt looks over and i wave to him. He blows a kiss back. Seb makes a gagging sound and i hit his forearm. Theres only 30 seconds left, i have no clue how the hell there going to get a touch down that fast but i sure hope they do.

Eveyone starts to cheer and all i can notice is Wyatt running all the way to the area where they score backwards. He catches the ball and sprints twords the line. Eveyone is screaming

"cmon Wyatt"

i say under my breath. And he makes it, he passes the line and throws the foorball down.

"Come on we have to go on the feild"

ava says

"are we alowed to do that?"

I ask

"yeah but only at home games"

seb says. We all rush on to the feild and Wyatt is being head butted by mostly every player. I run to wyatt dispatching myself from the group. He spots me and takes off the helmet. Once we are close enough he lifts me up and spins me around.

"Did you see me?!"

He says loudly

"Yeah, your amazing"

i say just for him

"god i want to kiss you right now"

he says putting me down.

"Ok"

i say. And before i even take my next breath his hands are on my face and his lips are on mine. I rest my hands on his chest. Before we release Ava comes up to us saying

"I KNEW SOMETHING WAS UP!"

He released me and put his arm over my shoulder.

"They didnt tey to hide it Ava"

Jermy said grabing Avas hand.

"How about we go to Wyatts house and have a small party!"

Seb says walking up with his girlfriend, she has a cheer uniform I didn't know she was in cheer.

"Lets go!"

Wyatt says holering.

...........

The pizza gets here and we all take it straight from the box.

"Have you guys seen that one girl that like all over Ian, he wont reject her but hes oviosly not interested"

Sebs girlfriend says, whos name i just found out is Jayden.

"Yeah, she also vapes and Ian hates vapers"

wyatt says grabbing a slice of pizza.

"Wait he smoke though, isint that the same thing?"

Ava asks

"not really, and ian says vapers only vape because they cant take the hard core stuff"

seb says also grabbing pizza. The door opens. Its Ian.

"Speak on the devil"

"Shut up Jermy."

Ian storms into the living room where we are and grabs Wyatt by the coler.

"IAN STOP"

Ava immediately says.

"I thought we had a no dating rule"

Ian says angrily

"we did but you broke it in what was it? 6th grade so i dont see what so bad Ian"

Wyatt pushes away from Ian

"it was for a week and i wasnt having tonge wars with her!"

Ian yells

"Well your barely around your not aloued to have a say on who i date!"

Wyatt yell louder

"your such a bitch boy!"

Wyatt threw the first punch, thats all Ian needed to completely explode. Next thing i know the two are in the back yard by the pool and im standing up trying to get the two to stop. Seb and Jermy are trying to break the two aprart but are also eating punches. "Ian is so high right now, did you smell the weed on him?"

Jayden said

"i though weed was supposed to relax you?"

Ava said. Theres a splash. Wyatt fell into the pool. Ian is standing panting and seb and Jermy are yelling random stuff i cant descifer at him. He just turns and walks out of the house.