Chapter 8

Ian drives me to my house but he goes in with me. My mom always baby sat Ian when we where kids because he live in the street infront of us. So he knows the way around my house and where everything is. He goes into the kitchen and he grabs hot chocolate mix from the pantry and some mugs. I go to the bathroom to wash my nose, it stoped hurting during our 39 minuet drive but the blood was still there so i needed to wash it. I also try calling Wyatt at the same time. Is house is closer to Jaxsons so he would have been home by now. And everytime the call goes to voice mail i try again. After my nose is cleaned i go into my room still trying to call Wyatt and i put on pajama pants and a hoodie.

Voice mail again.

I call again.

Voice mail.

I call for the 10th time.

Voice mail.

I walk into the kitchen to grab the hot chocolate Ian made for us. I decided to just leave a voice mail.

"Hey Wyatt its me. Please answer your phone. I know you have it. Dont punish yourself ok? Im not hurt, please just call me back, i need to know you ok."

I end the voice mail and set my phone on the counter while taking a sip of the delicious substance.

"He's going to be ok Bec"

Ian also takes a sip.

"I know, i just always worry about you three"

"Is that why you where mad at me on the baseball field? Because you where worried?"

I nod and drink more. Ian makes the best hot chocolate. The doorbell rings. I go to answer the door. Its Seb and Jayden. I wish it would have been wyatt.

"Oh my god are you ok?"

Jayden says while rushing up to me puting her hands on my face to inspect me.

"Yeah im ok Jay, you guys can come in."

As Seb walks in him and Ian nod at eachother. Ian poors both of them hot chocolate.

"Have you heard from Wyatt?"

Seb asks.

"I was hoping you would have, hes not answering my calls"

I fidget with the mug. Its so obvious how worried i am about him.

"I cant believe you can still be worried about him after he hit you in the nose bec"

Jayden says after taking a sip out of her hot chocolate. I shrug.

"Hey Bec, if you want i can drive you to his place to see if he's there if your that worried"

Ian says. But i shake my head.

"Ill go tomorrow. I dont want him to be drunk."

Seb and ian both look at each other and Seb says.

"No you need to go now. If he's alone then it wont be good for him."

I gasp a bit. He is alone. His mom is probably not home. I nod and we all head to Ians car. Wyatt only lives 10 minuets away from me by skateboard, so by car its even faster.

We get to his place.

"Can i go alone. Ill come out if i need you guys."

They all nod at my request and i get out of the car. I have a key to his house so i let myself in.

"Wyatt?"

I say. I know hes home because his car was there.

"Wyatt i know your here, i saw your car."