I walk closer to his room and i can hear him. Hes slightly yelling at himself. I open his door. Hes punching and hitting himself. Jaxson didnt make him bleed but now he definitely was.

"Wyatt?"

He turns to me and takes a step back.

"You shouldnt be here"

He says wiping the blood off his nose.

"Wyatt"

I say in a sad tone. I step closer and he steps back. So i stop and i lean on his dresser.

"Wild night huh?"

I say, he doesnt laugh though he just looks down. Hes ashamed. But he sobered up quick.

"Hey im not mad, im not even hurt. Only a little blood not a lot."

I doesnt look a me, he just stares at the floor.

"You should be mad. I elbowd you in the nose. I basically fought you"

"If it was a fight you should see the other guy"

I signal him up and down. He doesnt laugh at my joke.

"What are you doing here Bec."

"I called you 11 times. You didnt respond once. I was worried"

He finally looks up. His nose is bleeding and his cheek is bruised. He unwraped his arm bandage and it was bleeding again.

"You should be mad"

I walk to him. I go to touch his face, he flinches.

"I am mad. But not because you hit me. That was an accident. This"

I wipe the blood from his nose

"This isint an acident wyatt, and im more mad that you did this to yourself."

I see his eyes water.

"What else am i supposed to do, i cant take it out on anyone else."

"Is this the first time youve done this?"

I ask. And he nods. I put my hands to his cheeks.

"Promise me youll get a punching bag or something."

He nods and i pull him to me and hug him. He starts crying like a little boy. I havent seen him cry this much since 2nd grade when his dad went to the army. He puts his arms around my waist and holds tight.

We stand like this for 20 minuets. Seb walks by the door frame and i point to wyatt. Seb rushes over and wyatt looks up. Seb grabs wyatt out of my hands and hugs Wyatt. He looks surprised. I turn around to see Ian walking in.

"Jayden stayed in the car"

He said while walking to Wyatt. Ian never really was a hugger so he just rubbed Wyatts back. This has only happened a few times where most of us are crying together. The first time is when Ians mom left when we where in 1st grade. Then when Wyatts dad left for the army in 2nd grade. And when i was about to leave for OC and we all where in the ocean together. I wish i would have been here for ian and seb when anne died. I imagine we would have done something like this.

"Hot Chocolate movie night at my place?"

I say to lighten up the mood a bit.

"Yes please"

Seb said letting go of wyatt.

"You guys go to the car ill meet you there"

Wyatt said sniffing his tears away. Ian and Seb left with his request but i stayed. I tilt his face down so i can wipe of the remaining tears. He grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him. I pull his face closer to mine and kiss him. He pulls away.

"I promise i wont get this drunk ever again."

"Hmm i highly doubt that."

He laughs a bit he and pulls in for another kiss.

..................

We all go to my place and we invite Jermy and Ava over. Only Jermy was still awake so he came over. At least ian wasnt 5th wheeling anymore. We chose to watch Funny face. It was our favorite movie growing up because Jermys mom would always be putting on Audrey Heburn movies for us. Me and wyatt where in the bathroom for the beginning because i needed to make sure his arm wasnt infected. He sat on the toilet and was saying the lines of the movie under his breath. I yawn a few times because its 2 am but i make sure to keep focus.

"Take off your shirt"

"Excuse me"

"I saw your chest bleeding at your house wyatt, i need to disinfect it"

"Oh i thought you wanted to get a little-"

I cut him off

"Just take off the damn shirt wyatt"

He takes it off and yep the was a cut on his lower side and on his chest. I look up worried.

"Dont worry i didnt do this, jaxson must of had a knife of something."

I nod choosing to belive him. I put the wipe to these cuts and he winces.

"This hurts more then the arm bec"

"Because these are deeper cuts"

He keeps flinching and sucking in air through his teeth till im done. I put big bangages on the two cuts.

"You should be a ER surgeon or something Bec, your good at this."
"Please its not that hard, i had to do this with my older brother in Orange County. He got into more fights then you."

Wyatt puts his shirt back on.

"Why didnt your step mom do anything?"

"She didnt want to, she always told him to let it scar so he can see what his actions cause. He would always just come into my room and id help him though. Alright im done."

Wyatt stares at me.

"What?"

"I think thats the most youve said about Orange County to me"

I roll my eyes and stand up. Wyatt grabs my hand and kisses it.

"Thank you for giving me a second chance bec."

I nod and he stands up. We walk to the couch where we hear Sebastion say

"Youve never seen an Audrey Heburn movie Jayden?"

"Nope"

She responds

"How am i dating you"

Jayden slaps Seb while me and Wyatt sit down. He puts his arm around me and i see Ian roll his eyes at us. What is his problem with Wyatt.

Luckily we watch the movie in peace, i mean other then Wyatt and Seb going infort of the tv and re-inacting a scene.