Episode 06: 선택에 의해 Seontaeg-e uihae (by Choice)

Start from the beginning

Nari started to realize her reality and started to get worried, showing a slight panic on her face;
"...말도 안돼 (maldo andwae),.. "..어떻게 eotteohge?,.."

Seonho-hyung then tried mediating on their intense conversation; He, then saw Nari's boxes, it's her things who she haven't yet finished unpacking yet, due to being too pre-occupied by everything that is happening;
"... Nari-shi,.. I see you're moving out soon?,.."

Nari, after hearing that, started to teared up like a child who've loss her balloon;
" (she started sobbing) ,..Ahhh~~~,,,안돼 (andwae) !!!,... Where do I go now??.."

Seonho-hyung felt guilty of making Nari cry;
"... Ahh,.. ani,.. I don't mean to,..."
– Seonho-hyung, didn't finished his sentence and turned around and let Jae Chan handle it himself.

Nari sobbed even louder on her crying; when all of a sudden her phone rings somewhere, but she can't find it. She flipped everything on her work table, but the phone isn't there; until Jae Chan felt something was vibrating on his butt; He unintentionally seated over it.

He lift himself a bit to check with his hand; It's definitely there;
"...Ayyyts!,... cha~ ,.. Here's your phone,.. tsk!"

Nari forced control her sobbing with short-breath she answered the call;
" (depressed voice) ...보세요 (yeoboseyo),.. 누구 ~? Nugu~?,.. Yoon Tae Joon-shi?,.. 아맞다! (ah mata!) ah that's right!,.." - Jae Chan heard Tae Joon's name, he then without making it obvious became attentive on Nari's conversation over the phone.

"...Yoon Media!?"

"... Today?.,." ,..What time?",... "Ahh,.. I see,.. okay then,. See you there,.."

(End of call)

Nari, immediately got changed, fix her hair, took her laptop, put it on her bag and left;
"... Sorry, but I need to be in Seoul in an hour from now, It's an interview I've been waiting for so long, I hope you don't mind me living you here, I'll be back quickly, I promise,." – Nari, talking to Seonho-hyung while putting her shoes, and rushing over the door.

"... Aigoo, cham!~,,She really left,.."

"... Shall we rob her things,.. Hyung!" – Jae Chan, being silly, but obviously being bothered after hearing Tae Joon's name.

After a while, Seonho received a call form CEO Kim; She wants him to run some errand for the other Idols, so he left before Jae Chan, leaving him alone at Nari's place;
" (after the call) ,..It's CEO Kim, she want to see me to run some errand for Oh Se Hun, I'm leaving first,.. I'll pick you up later,.. I'll call you,.. Okay!,.." – then he left.

"... Oh Se Hun?,.. Wea?,.. Am I sharing my road manager with him now?",.. – Jae Chan, being too prickly with the idea of sharing Seonho-hyung to other Idol.