The Empire strikes

You were on the LAAT as you saw many Sakura and Siren ships coming towards the base.

Y/n: Commander, the siren fleet seems to be made up of 4 Battle ships, 2 Cruiser class and 3 aircraft carriers and what seems to be an invasion force! while the Sakura Empire has 2 Destroyers, 2 Battle ships and 4 Aircraft carries with some of them having... Animal parts?

Commander: Thank you for the recon Y/n, Seems like Akagi and the sirens are ready for a fight! Everyone to your battle stations, Y/n can you provide support to the island while we face the The sirens and Sakura Empire?

You smiled as you have a wonderful idea to protect the island.

Y/n: Copy that commander, I'll be there after i get something from my ship!

While the LAAT was flying away you didn't noticed that two kitsune were watching you from a far.

: What a unique airplane isn't it?

: Nee-san we should be focusing on the Azur lane base not on one measly aircraft!

: i know but that aircraft is different from the Grey Ghost planes, I think were facing a new Foe Kaga.

Kaga: Then i'll set them a blaze Akagi Nee-sama!

Akagi: Now kaga, save some for me too.

You felt a shiver down your spine as if something was warning you for the future as you were nearing the Venator

Y/n: Something tells me i'm in danger, yet i don't know why?

You shook it off for now as you prepare your plan to protect the Base, you got off the LAAT you were riding on as you go towards a F/c Delta-7B.

Y/n: I need some LAAT/c's To transport these AT-TE's To the base and 5 LAAT/i's to go along with them, i need a Squadron of Z-95 and another squadron of Y wings!

Then on Que the Entire Hangar roared to life as Z- 95's and Y wings left the Hangar followed By 15 LAAT's, 10 of the LAAT/c's were Carrying AT-TE's. You wore your helmet on as you hop into the Delta-7B as you turned it on and left the hangar. As soon as you exit the hangar you saw the LAAT's Heading towards the base while the Z-95 and Y wings waiting.

Red leader: This is Red leader Standing By!

Blue leader: This is Blue leader Standing By!

Green leader: This is Green leader, Were are coming near the Base sir!

Y/n: Blue squadron, Red squadron, Follow me! Green Squadron Deploy the AT-TE's on the base and provide air support!

All Leaders: Copy that Commander!

And soon you Lead the Z-95 and Y wings towards the battle field as the LAAT/c's were heading towards the base.

As this was going on the Sirens we're breaking through as some sirens were coming up to the island.