beginning of a new day

You were staring at the ceiling as you were woken up by the rays of sunlight entering your room, You looked at the clock at the nightstand as it read 6:30 A.M.

Y/n: I never knew Soft beds existed, i only remember some of the clones complain about the Bunks being to stiff or not being to comfortable enough to sleep in. i never thought of what a good bed feels like but it looks like i was proven wrong.

You slowly sat up as you looked out the window to look at the beautiful sun rise, You had a smile on your face as this reminds you of your time on Coruscant.

Y/n: I wonder if i'll ever be able to go back there?

You finally got out of your bed and put on the Clone armor as you went Towards the mess hall to grab some grub. On your way there you noticed that everyone wasn't awake as the Hallways were quite and empty, this made you wonder what time they all usually wake up at. Once at the mess you were surprised that no one was awake at this time the only people awake seems to be someone cooking in the kitchen. you walk away as you thought they had just started cooking, You took out a cracker as you bite into it as you were admiring the view of the Sea.

Y/n: Never really got a chance to just relax and looked at the scenery, It was always drop of Clones, Get into a battle, Pick up said Clones and Try our best not to get destroyed.

You smiled a bit as you remembered the first time you were ever deployed.

Y/n: Never really the one to keep memories but i kinda glad i did kept some.

You finished your Cracker as got a canteen out and drank from it. You walked around looking at the buildings as they were all unique in there own right, You went towards the docks as you look back at your ship as it was so massive. You then heard weird noises as you looked down and you spotted weird looking birds holding A big crate, you step aside as they continue with their path. you looked at the birds for a bit as you try to comprehend on what was going on but you shrugged it off as you thought that it was normal for this birds to do work here on this planet.

: Hello there Nya!

You looked at your side as you saw someone with...Animal ears?

You look at her ears as you were curious if they were real or not but her ears flap as you looked at it in surprised

You look at her ears as you were curious if they were real or not but her ears flap as you looked at it in surprised. She finds it amusing that you were looking at her ears in curiosity.

Akashi: The names Akashi, Nice to meet you Nya!

you snapped out of it as you looked at her hands as she was holding it out meaning she wants a hand shake, You gave her the hand shake as you introduced your self.

Y/n: I am the Venator 1-class star destroyer, but the commander calls me Y/n.

Akashi: I know because i was there when you arrived Nya!

You looked at her for a moment until you heard those birds again as you side step away and saw that they were carrying a Huge box of Ammunition... Wait what. you looked at them in surprised as they were effortlessly carrying it like it was nothing to them. Akashi giggled at your Dumb founded face as you were trying to understand how they were able to carry that much weight.