Rookies first Rigging

It's been a few days since you got here, You weren't deployed since the Commander doesn't need a Island size cruiser going around doing commissions yet as this will draw unfavorable attention from the Sakura Empire, Ironblood and Sirens as they don't want to reveal you yet. She asked you if you can hide the Venator and you said yes which made Her, Belfast and Enterprise doubt your ability to hide it, When they look the next day the venator was gone and they saw you Talking to Akashi at the docks as she nods before leaving. They asked you where the Venator was and you told them it's a secret but you did give them a clue on where you put it, As you only pointed up. This confuses them a lot as they don't know what your pointing at but you walked away and went back to your room before they can asked even more question. 

it was a beautiful day Today, it's 6:30 A.M today as we see you running around the island Trying to get in some exercise in before goin into the mess to eat but first getting cleaned. 

(Time Skip brought to you by Chibi Enterprise eating the Venators rations and immediately regretting it while you pat her back.)

Y/n: A Training exercise?

Commander: You got that right, You'll Be up against Enterprise and the Cleveland sisters in this exercise.

Y/n: Should i hold back or go full force?

Commander: See as you see fit.

Y/n: Full force it is.

Belfast: Please don't accidentally Kill them or else Vestal will dismantle you.

Y/n: Roger that But who's Vestal?

: I'm Vestal!!

The door suddenly open as it shows a girl in a unique outfit that you weren't familiar with.

Y/n: Good day madam, I am the Venator 1 but you can call me Y/n as this is what our Commander has called me

Vestal: I was informed by Laffey and Javelin when i was doing a check up on them after the day you arrived, Thank you For applying first aid on them when Enterprise and Cleveland were not there.

Y/n: I was Just Trying my best in that situation!

Vestal: i am glad you did but please don't do something reckless or else you will face the consequences.

You could feel the deadly aura that Vestal was emitting and you mad a mental note not to Piss her off or else she'll make any future Surgery you have Painful either by accident or Intentional.

Y/n: Roger that, I better get my ship ready for this exercise. Excuse me Commander.

You saluted to the commander as she saluted back and soon you left the room but not before waving Belfast and Vestal Goodbye. As you were walking in the hall way You turned the communicator on as you need a LAAT gunship to pick you up.

(Time skip Brought to you by chibi you Letting all the aircraft carriers see your Starfighters and Bombers up close.)

As The girls were preparing for the Exercise you came back with the venator which surprised everyone considering there was no conceivable way to hide an island size ship but somehow you did it anyway. You got out of the LAAT as you were at the Harbor with the commander as she was still dumb founded on how you hid it.