Then he went closer to me and pulled me from the shoulder trying to make me stand up.

My heart started beating  faster because of our closeness.

What is happening? I asked myself while closing my eyes because I shyness

I can smell him like he just came out from bath.

This is the first time a guy like him that are so close to me.

I never had any chance to get closer like this to anyone though, because our late father didn't let us do the things we want to do in our life.

He is manipulating us since we started school.

"What the heck, why are you so heavy?" he complained while pulling me.

I know he is taller than me just for a bit, but I will admit that I have a bigger body than him.

I only like wearing loose clothes because I don't want to show off my body.

Then he tried again and now he put his hands around my neck an his other hand is on my arms .

That hands was so warm and soft my mind said.

I stayed still while his pulling both of my hands.

And now my crazy heart is beating more faster than before.

I pulled my hands too because I don't know how to explain what I am feeling right now.

Why my heart is beating faster than normal while touching him?

I thought he will let me go of my hands when I try to pulled him, but no.

But I think I pulled my hands to much because now he is in top of me, our faces are only few inch to kiss.

My face heated up, and I can see his cheeks turning pinkish too.

And my eyes went to his lips then look back in his eyes then back to his eyes.

"Calm yourself Macau" I reminded myself

I pushed him before something else gonna happen.

Now he is sitting next me, staring at the floor.

"I'm sorry" I told him breaking the silence to both of us but he didn't say anything.

"What are you two doing?" both of us flinched when we heard P'Pete talking and looking at us confused.

"Nothing P" I said scratching the back of my head.

Fuck it's good that I pushed him away before P' came, if not he going to scold us that's for sure.

"Why both of you are so red? Is it hot in here, I thought the AC is working well" he said checking the side where the Ac switch.

"I'm just helping him carry the cou..." now I'm trying to lie about it, then he tap me and shaking his head.

"What" I asked confused.

"Don't tell him that I want to throw away the couch" he whispered.

"Why not?" confused again like a cat. Because earlier he wanted to throw the coach away but now he changed his mind.

What kind of decisions is that, I said shaking my head.

"Macau you know how to cook?" P'Pete asked

"No" I said because why do I need to cook, if there is someone is cooking for us.

"Chay how about you?" he turn to him.

"Yes P' I will help you" he said and getting ready to stand up.

"No, Macau will help me. I'm going to teach him how to cook."

I looked at P'Pete in disbelief.

"Why me P'" I said kicking my legs like a kid.

"You know it's nice to cook for someone special to you. So you better start learning now. So you don't get embarrassed when that time comes." he said winking at me while walking towards the kitchen.

I followed him suit in the kitchen and sat on the chair instead of helping him.

"But P' that's not gonna happen anytime soon. Because I'm not planning on having commitment you know." I complained sulking.

"Oh really?" he said looking at me and behind me.

Sorry for the late update...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARCODE

It's not TaBarcode anymore it's NaCode

It's not TaBarcode anymore it's NaCode.... 😍😍😍