EP. 23 - The Power of Earth

Börja om från början

"What's it matter?" Goku hurried past the fact. "She'll give ya an extra kiss if you let us use the dragon balls! Or if you don't like this woman, we could use the dragon balls to find ya one from Earth!"

"Hm," the Old Kai rubbed his chin.

"I don't appreciate being treated like an object," Ayata scowled at the saiyan, her crimson aura beginning to form around her in anger.

"Play along!" Goku whispered. "Everyone on Earth is dead! Even yucca."

"What...?" Her aura faded, and her brows furrowed in saddened disbelief.

Old Kai blushed at such an innocent expression. "I suppose she'll do..."

"Great!" Goku smiled.

But then Shin—or Kibito Kai—cried out. "Not great! Look!"

They gathered around the crystal ball. The vacant lot Earth previously occupied began to form something—a pink blob: a familiar shaped pink blob.

"Is that supposed to be Majin Buu?" Ayata questioned.

"This is his true and most powerful form," Shin grimly answered.

"No time to waste!" Old Kai exclaimed. "Give Goku and Vegeta the potara so they can fuse again!"

"R-Right!" Shin hurried to toss them each one potara.

But the saiyan men didn't make haste to put them back on.

Ayata raised a brow. "Well? What are you boys waiting for?"

"It's just...," Goku started, "It's not our style. We like to fight on our own. Even Buu is fighting with his own power now."

Ayata snatched his shirt collar, "You know what happened the last time you made a stupid decision like this?! You died!!"

"I'm not letting you waste that life I gave you!!" Old Kai shouted.

Goku only smiled. "I'm sorry..."

"Finally," Vegeta smirked, "something Kakarot and I agree on. The ways of a true saiyan."

"More like pure idiocy," Ayata scoffed. "If you're not going to use those potara, give them to me."

"Uh sure," Goku obliged.

"What are you planning, woman?" Vegeta tossed it over.

She glanced over at unconscious Trunks. "Something you won't like."

Old Kai rubbed his head. "You saiyans...!"

"Aw, don't worry Supreme Kais. We'll think of a plan. And Buu can't come here anyway," Goku confidently assured. "And if he blows up other planets, we'll bring them back with the dragon balls."

Ayata scoffed. "Speaking so lightly about life."

"Heh," Goku laughed dryly.

"Found you."

Everyone was alarmed by the sudden appearance of Majin Buu.

He flashed them a sinister grin. "Hehehe," he giggled.

"But how is he here?!" Vegeta questioned.

"When the Supreme Kai teleported, he must've learned the technique instantly!" Goku offered an explanation.

Ayata tensed. "Oh, great. He pulled a Cell."

The Prince cracked his knuckles, gaining his composure. "No matter. It's time to end this once and for all."

"Supreme Kai," Goku started, "take everyone to safety on another planet."

"O-Okay!" Shin nodded.

Old Kai shook his head. "I suppose there isn't much of an option... Go all out on that monster!"