Chapter Thirteen

A week later...

Hope has been staying with Kayliope and I, we've all really hit it of, our own little family as I like to call it. Hope is tucking Kayliope into bed right now reading her a story, while I'm getting ready for our date tonight.

Lizzie and MG just got back from their anniversary trip. Lizzie is coming over to babysit Kayliope tonight while Hope and I go on our date. I'm still trying to decide if I should be mad at her or not, while in thought I can feel a set of eyes on me.

Turning around I see Hope leaning on my en suite door, staring at me putting my earrings in. "What?" I giggled feeling shy under Hope's gaze. "Nothing I'm just feeling extra lucky right now. I'm going on a hot date. Plus I have a child asking for both her mommy and mama to come and tuck her in", Hope said smiling.

"What she didn't just want you?" I asked, Hope shook her head 'no', before saying "She wants us both". "Okay I'm coming now", I said finishing getting myself ready. "Hey Hope?" I asked as Hope continued to stare at me. "Mmhmm", Hope hummed in response. "Do you think I should be mad at Lizzie? Or let it slide?" I asked, Hope looked taken aback but thought for a second.

"Look I know you're not mad because it brought us back together and Kayliope now had her mama, and we are a happy little family. But she did do the wrong thing and told me to come over without your knowledge. I can't tell you know to feel about what she did. But, we could always prank her", Hope giggled with a smirk. "You're such a child", I giggled rolling my eyes.

Hope walked behind me holding my waist looking at me through the mirror, she kissed my neck then my cheek, "I'm your child though." I raised my eyebrows at her, "Two things. One, that sounds weird considering we have a child together. And two, am I yours? You haven't made anything official yet."

"Josette Olivia Saltzman, will you be my g-", Hope began getting cut of by Josie. "Take me on a date first", Joise said getting out of Hope's hold walking out of her en suite then bedroom. Catching up Hope said, "Some things just never change." Joise turned around looking at Hope, "Well somethings have", Josie said walking into Kayliope's bedroom. Hope smiled, 'Somethings have changed, Josie's right' she thought to herself, looking at Josie tucking in Kayliope.

After tucking Kayliope in and saying goodnight to the little one, the doorbell rang. Hope vamped to the door not wanting to wake Kayliope who had just fallen asleep. "Hope!" Lizzie screamed, greeting Hope. Josie came from around the corner, "Shut up Lizzie, Kayliope just fell asleep", Josie scolded. "Sorry", Lizzie said with an attitude. "Isn't she sexy Hope? All mommy and what not", Lizzie elbowed Hope. "No", Hope said. Lizzie looked surprise, Josie knew what Hope was doing so she went along with it.

"Okay so Kayliope is in bed there really isn't anything for you to do, besides not wake her up", Josie warned Lizzie. "So where are use love birds going on your date tonight?" Lizzie asked finally walking into Josie's home. "We're not going on a date. We are meeting with lawyers to find out how to handle the situation we're in", Josie said seriously, Hope nodded in response. "But mom said", Lizzie began confused in deep thought.

"You look like you shit yourself Lizzie. I don't know about you Jo but that look on her face was totally worth it, and all the phone calls I got every week", Hope chuckled. Lizzie looked even more confused, "So are use together or not?" Josie took a challenging step in front of Lizzie, "As mad as I could be at you for calling Hope, I'm also thankful you did. I don't think me and Kayliope have ever felt more like a family or more loved", Josie said pulling Lizzie into a hug.

"You know all in a days work. But you should definitely tell that to MG he was too scared to come over tonight. He was scared you were going to be mad... scary mad", Lizzie chuckled. "We will, but date night first. We should get going", Hope said going to hug Lizzie goodbye. Hope pulled away from Lizzie almost immediately, "You feel different?" Lizzie looked at Josie, "Did you seriously not inform her about me?" Josie raised her eyebrows at Lizzie, "I've had more important things to discuss with Hope, then to tell her you're a heretic."

"You're a heretic?!" Hope asked with a big smile. "Don't look too happy I did die you know", Lizzie scoffed offended. "Well that means no merge. You would of had to do it next year, now use don't. Why wouldn't I be happy?" Hope said almost jumping up and down from excitement, Josie adored this side of Hope. "True, you have a valid reason to be happy that I died. You now get me for eternity, and Josie for the rest of her life, or eternity if she decides to turn", Lizzie exclaimed reflecting the same excitement as Hope.

"We should get going now", Josie said looking at her watch. "You're such a mom Jo. Be late. Live on the edge", Lizzie teased annoyingly. "I am a mom", Josie said pulling Hope out the door with her. "Don't wake Kayliope up", Hope scolded Lizzie getting pulled out the front door.

"I know where we're going", Josie said turning to face Hope. Hope knew Josie would figure it out soon enough, "Oh do you now?" Hope asked sarcastically. "Yep. Traditions remember", Josie smiled at the memory. "Traditions", Hope repeated smiling at the word. "Hmm you said it and you didn't even sound annoyed", Josie giggled. "I'm in this for the long run, with Kayliope and you", Hope said putting her hand on Josie's thigh, squeezing it which got a squeak out of Josie.

Hope took her eyes of the road for a second, to look at Josie who was visibly red from the sound that just came out of her mouth. "What? It's been a minute. Don't judge me", Josie said referring to Hope's touch. "I'm not judging", Hope said putting her hand up in surrender, then back on Josie's thigh.

Arriving at the restaurant Hope had taken Josie to multiple times before, Hope opened all doors for Josie being the perfect gentlewoman. Sitting at their usual table the waiter came over and gave them their drinks, water for Josie and red wine for Hope. "Have some", Hope offered Josie her wine. "I'm a light weight", Josie made known. "Yeah I know but one sip isn't going to do anything", Hope chuckled. "Since Kayliope I'm an even lighter light weight", Josie admitted. Hope dropped the conversation, changing it, "So do you know what you want to order?" Josie hummed, "You order for me."

After Hope had ordered her and Josie's food they settled into conversation, talking about their time apart. Everything felt so familiar with each other, besides Hope apologising every once and a while.

Finishing dinner Josie felt ready for bed, but Hope had something up her sleeve like always. Driving Josie to an all to familiar destination, Josie broke the comfortable silence, "I've taken Kayliope here." Hope raised her eyebrows with a devious smirk taking over her face, "The beach we had sex at", Josie hit Hope hard making the car swerve a little, "You're so dirty" Josie remarked.

"You almost got us into a car accident", Hope said panicked. "You're such a baby. I know you won't let anything happen to me. I do trust you, you know." Josie stated. Hope smiled at that, 'Josie trusts me' she said to herself mentally.

Arriving at the beach, Hope and Josie walked hand in hand down to sit and watch the waves. Walking down there was a question marked out in the sand for Josie, 'Will you be my girlfriend, again?' Josie turned and faced Hope with a knowing look. Linking her hands around the tribrids neck, Josie put on her best thinking face that Hope giggled at.

"Josie Saltzman will you be my girlfriend? Again?" Hope asked. "Yes I'd love to be your girlfriend. Again." Josie giggled. Hope sighed relived, until her sigh was cut short from Josie placing her lips on Hope's.

Breaking away Josie said, "I love you Hope." Hope replied with a simple, "I love you", before bringing her lips to Josie's again.