I'm No Angel

My mouth almost dropped to the ground as the boys rushed into my house.

"S'cuse us ma'am. There are fans coming your way and I suggest you shut the door immediately."

Louis said. His accent was like melted chocolate, it would make you do anything.

I calmly shut the door and swiveled on my foot, hoping to face the boys. I planted my feet and came face to chest with Liam. If I haven't mentioned, I'm short for a person my age. He took a step back and stuck out his hand.

"Hello. My name is Liam. You can call me Li if you want."

I grabbed his and and shook it, quickly letting go. The realization hit me that I just shook Liam Payne's hand. I stopped myself from falling on the floor as another hand reached out.

"Hey, I'm Zayn." I shook his hand. "Do you have a bathroom. I was running all the way here and I must've dropped my compactable on the way."

"Yeah. Down the hall, to the left."

He waved as he walked off, but my fantasies were once again rudely interupted by another hand.

"Hello there, love. I'm Harry," he purred. "Your uncle told us that you weren't from here, Maybe after introductions we can show you around town. How would that be?"

I nodded. "Sounds fantastic!" My voice came out just a little bit pitchy, but they didn't seem to notice. He reached down and grabbed my hand, but didn't shake it. Instead he bent down and kissed the back of my hand. Blushing brightly I turned away. Once again, a hand was rudely shoved in my face.

"Hello. My name is Louis. I was the one who told you to shut the door, remember? Judging by the look that was on your face, you were too lost in my eyes to understand me." He pretended to flick his hair off his shoulder. He reached for my hand and shook it violently.

"Hi." Was all I heard. I turned to see no hand, just an adorable, smiling face.

"Hi!"

"The name is Niall. Your uncle said it was our job to protect you from any harm."

I faked smiled and thanked them. The worst part about that, was they didn't have to protect me from the outside world. They had to protect me from myself.

We had eventually gone through the whole house, avoiding glass things, because I was dealing with five idiots, they could break something.

"Hey bebes, we are going out. Go change into something sexy." Harry said with a smile on his face.

"Harry, that is no way to treat a lady. Besides, I think that sweatpants are sexy on her."

I pivoted and practically skipped three stairs at a time. My cheeks were a blood red color and I was trying not to let the boys see it. Of course Zayn did and HAD to comment.

"Look at'er she is blushing like a maniac."

I stopped at the top of the stairway, apparently gaining a lot of courage, and look directly at Harry.

"Harry, what do you mean by sexy?"

"Shall I come show you?"

I shrugged. Why not? I'm assuming my uncle told them about my continued gun use and ability to kick ass, so he wouldn't touch me.

He slowly walked up the stairs and I disappeared into my room, taking a last glance down the stairs. Zayn, Louis, and Liam were staring at Harry while Niall stared at me. Without hesitation, I winked and bit my lip, hoping to let him know that I didn't like Harry. I thought he was a player/mama's boy.

Harry eventually got up the stairs and walked into my room. I continued to my bed and sat on the edge. He was leaning back against the door, biting his lip. I gestured to my closet that was now full. He walked into the closet and grabbed some things he wanted me to wear. He walked out with a pile in his hand and threw them on the bed. He smiled and gestured toward the clothes. Me being sassy, I gestured toward the door. He chuckled to himself.

"You better give me a fashion show."

I nodded and shoved him toward the door. He opened it and slipped out. I jumped up and examined the clothes he got out. We were obviosuly going to somewhere nice because he got out my best dresses, tops, and skirts. The first thing was a high-low dress with beading on the top. The next thing were my black pants with an anchor print shirt. The rest were just things I bought because they were cute and I'm pretty sure they were on sale. I ditched them and went with a better route. I sauntered over to my closet and grabbed my white button up and my salamon skirt with birds on it. I put it all and and tucked in my shirt. I examined myself in the mirror, hoping I looked alright. I grabbed my infinity necklace and anchor earrings and was off with minimal mascara. I grabbed my clutch and threw lip gloos, my ID, my credit card, and my phone and walked out.

"Kennedy! Why didn't you wear anything I picked out for you? I wanted a fashion show."

Harry practically threw himself on the ground in his tantrum. I shrugged and walked down the stairs, my black heels clicking as I descended. I grabbed my keys off the buffet table and swiveled around.

"I'll drive."

I smirked as they all stared at me with large eyes and open mouths. I opened the door and walked gracefully, to my surprise, out the door and to my car.

Wow! I haven't updated in like forever. Sorry for y'all who have been reading. I saw the outfit on Tumblr, but i couldn't find a link...i'm sorry. BTWSSSS I really love infinitys and anchors, more like obsessed...anyways. Thanks for reading!!! Comment, vote, ya know the procedure :) Thanks guys!

~Kenzie Rae