Chapter 5: Mansion ✔️

Start from the beginning

(Picture of house if you do not like it you can always picture something different)

Once we got inside the house I was going crazy at house beautiful the inside was and how much space they had in the house. I loved it and I was so happy to be working here every day.

This house it so nice!! I could imagine me my husband and kids in future having a house like this!!! Gurl you talking about a husband and kids. You do know you gotta get a man first before the husband part comes and the kids.

"Uhhh damn girl I know that why you so on me! Cant I girl just dream for once" I say to myself in my head.

Ok girl I'll leave you alone and let you dream. Just like dory said "just keeping dreaming, just keep dreaming.

I laugh to myself. That is not what dory said but whatever.

While looking at the house I asked Adora if she was hungry and she said yes so I took her to her room and so she can play with her toys while I make her something to eat.

Once I found the kitchen I went looking around the kitchen to find ingredients to make me and Adora some food to eat.

As I finished cooking Adora came into the kitchen asking if the food was done and I told her yes and took the food to the dining room with her following me. Me and Adora sit down at the dinner table and started eating together.

After me and Adora finished cleaning and leaving some leftovers for Lorenzo to eat when he gets home

After me and Adora finished cleaning and leaving some leftovers for Lorenzo to eat when he gets home. I took her up to her room so I can take her a bath and change her into her pajamas. A since it was already late a night.

When I finished bathing her and dressing her we decided on watching the movie Moana. It was really just her asking if we could watch the movie so I said yes and we got comfortable in the living room and started watching the movie.

As the movie is playing I noticed Adora was being very quiet and I looked over to see that she is knocked out snoring peacefully. I think about going to put her in her bed but then I hear the front door open and Lorenzo walks into the house looking tired. Checking the time on my phone I see that it is indeed 9:00 pm.

"Hi Lorenzo I hope you had a good rest of the day" I say.

"Hi Malia I did and I hope your day went well to" he says.

"It did this me and your adorable little girl had a lot of fun together" I say.

"Oh wow having fun without me" he says chuckling.

"It would have been better with you there you didn't miss out on a lot" I say.

He excuses himself so that he can tuck Adora into bed and get undressed.

I wouldn't have mind seeing him undress in front of me! Damn girl

While he goes to put her in bed I start to clean up the living room and put back on my shoes so that once Lorenzo comes back and I can say goodbye and  go home for the day.

When I finished tucking Adora in her bed I went downstairs to see Malia cleaning up and putting back on her shoes so she can leave

Before she leaves I decided to talk to her. "Hey, Malia how did it go today with Adora," I say while sitting down on the couch.

She turns around facing me saying "Oh hi Lorenzo it was a lovely day we came home I asked if she was hungry and she said yes. So I made her some of her favorite food fettuccine Alfredo".

"While she played in her room and after we finished eating I took her a bath and she wanted to watch a movie so that's why Moana was on the tv when you came home" she says while looking at me.

"Oh wow thank you, Malia, for the help I needed a babysitter and I think you were a very good pick for her," I say while smiling at her.

"Lorenzo it's no problem it's my job now to care for her so you don't need to thank me but anyway I left some leftover pasta for you in the oven because I didn't know if you had eaten yet" she continues to say.

"Oh thank you Malia I appreciate it and also you can tell my driver your address so he can take you home"

"Lorenzo it's no problem I don't want to be a bother I can just take a cab home," she says while shaking her head.

"No Malia I insist your not a bother my driver is sitting in the car you can get in and tell him your address and he will take you straight home"

"Ok Lorenzo see you tomorrow in the morning bye," she says leaving the house

"Bye Malia see you tomorrow morning ," I say watching as she leaves.

1176 words 📚🤍

End of chapter 5 hope you liked it.
Leave some feedback in comments I really appreciate it. 💕 Also if anyone wants to talk fill free to talk to me. I would be happy to make new friends and talk to new people. 🥰😊