Queen don't want to keep Tae inside the castle for some reason. Her real intention to send Tae back to warriors place is not because Tae hated Gguk. She had some other political conspiracies and reasons to do that. She still wants to keep Tae away from the castle gates.

" Tae!! Don't go alone , I'll send four guards with you, go back before midnight.. Hurry "

" Eomma! Ask hyung to stay... "Gguk says

" It's ok Gguk... Eomma..!! Thank you but I can go back alone... "

" Hyung!!! Have dinner here with me please.. "

" It's ok Gguk... I'll come another day... "

" Tae!! Wait I'll ask my maids to pack all the delicacies... Go and eat in your place... " Queen says, Gguk glare at her.

" Ok eomma... " Tae says..

Queen ordered her maids to pack all the delicacies and take it to guest quarters just outside castle gate. She also order two beautiful young dancers to entertain Tae in the guest room.

" Tae!! Stay in the guest rooms outside castle gate tonight... Don't travel to warriors quarters at this time.. Wild animals roam near mountain side it's not safe... It's my order... Please follow. "

" Okay eomma.. " Tae says...

" I'll sent two beautiful girls for entertainment... Have fun" Queen says, Tae just bows and gives a acceptance smile..

Gguk is very angry on his mother, he is angry mainly for asking Tae to stay outside castle, little angry for sending those girls. He knows the purpose of sending those girls. He is little jealous..

" Eomma... Let me go with them... Please... You are sending two girls right... Let one girl entertain me.. I'll stay with hyung"

" You??!! Here...there are 100 girls... First learn to touch them... You said you don't want to be with girls at this tender age.. And no you should not stay there you are crowned prince..." Queen says..

" Is it Gguk? Are you afraid of girls??" Tae chuckles seeing naive Gguk, who struggles to touch girls..

" No...not like that... I'm not afraid of them..No girl is in my taste... I want them bold and strong... All are very smaller than me.... " Gguk blabbers in embarrassment..

" Tae!! I dunno what I'm gonna do with this boy... Boys his age in nearby kingdoms are getting married at his age.. He still hesitate to speak with girls at 16... I donno how I'm gonna answer king, if he came to know about this.. "

" Eomma... He is just naive.. Don't worry I'll teach him in future.. "

" Ok Tae... Take care of him... Even if I'm not here... Even something happens to me..He is yours... Care for him son. "

" My pleasure eomma... If he get to the throne... I'll be his right hand and take care of him.. Don't worry "

Taeyoung! It's your throne...

When you get on the throne, keep him in your right and protect him..

" Whatever may happen.. King or not... Protect our Gguk... Gguk only knows me and you... I trust you.. Take care of him and protect him... "

" I promise you eomma... I will protect him with my life.. " Tae says

" Enough with the emotional talk

" Enough with the emotional talk... You are not going anywhere Eomma... And hyung.. Just teach me to protect myself... I don't want you to protect me all the time... You can be free and live happily with those beautiful girls.. " Gguk angrily says..

" Awww!! Gguk is jealous... Eomma... I think she wants those girls.. " Tae says

" Is it Ggukie??!! You like these two girls? You can have one if you want.."

" No... I'm perfectly capable of eating and sleeping without any entertainment of girls... Thank you.. " Gguk angrily left his mother's room to his room.

Johanna sends off Tae with some guards to go outside the castle gate, he is followed by two girls with food clothes and ornaments. Two most beautiful teenage concubines.

Gguk saw everything from his room all the while fuming with anger. He doesn't want any girls to get attention from his hyung. He thought this night is supposed to be his night with Tae. But now Tae won't even miss Gguk's presence , while he is enjoying the company of those girls.

Gguk wants to do the same. He gathered all his strength and asked his eomma to send a beautiful concubine to his room.
Queen, who is trying a lot to improve Jungkook's interest for women happily chose the most beautiful, bold ,intelligent and elder concubine called Ie-yu to his room.

That night, Gguk used Ie-yu to vent all his anger on his mother and Tae .