chapter 7

Bright got to his feet, a plan in his head. If he could get out of the room, he'd have enough time for the amulet to teleport to the o5 councils clone of himself. By doing that, he can lock himself away in the closet for how ever long as he needs to until he's all 'better' at least then the Scps couldn't do anything to him...well not really anyway.

Bit the end of his finger as he opened the door and began to slowly make his way back to his desk. He grabbed his phone and looked at 049 "sorry I took so long i-...what the fuck clef!?" He growled, looking to the window. There was no Dr Clef but it would be s good enough destraction as already 049 turned around to look at the window.

With that opportunity opening, he booked it, slamming the door open and ran down the hall, gaining speed but able was faster, catching up in a moment is seconds. He grabbed the man's lab and lifted him up in the air

"You're making me mad Bright" he growled, watching how Jack struggled and kicked. He had slight marks down his hands from bright scratching at him but nothing very noticeable.

"You have too much freedom bright, and yet you're an Scp. So stop trying to escape, you've been captured. Stay in your cell-"

Jack just burst out laughing, no matter how bad his mental health was effecting him, he could always make jokes "th-thats rich. You're-you're literally escaping captivity now and-and yelling because I'm-I'm running away from my office?" He rolled his eyes, just laughing at him.

Able slammed the man into the wall besides them, hitting bright with such force that he went through the wall and into the room.

Dr bright groaned quietly as cuts and bruises shot across his body, though he didn't have long to get his breath when Able moved his hand to his neck before throwing him across the room, slamming him into the wall.

Blood splatter from the man's mouth, as he didn't try and get up, letting his body lay limply on the floor. Able walked over and picked him up by his hair "You're a bug. Something I need to squish"

Bright was, yet again, thrown across the room but this time, he hit his head. It slammed agaisnt the corner of the wall, causing him to bleed as this time he genuinely didn't have an option to get back up.

He was dizzy, cold, weak. He felt as if his limbs had given up on him, only being able to blink and talk but even then he didn't want to do that. He wished death would finally take him. He wished he could go back to being safe. He wished that this death...would be his final one.

Able kicked his body as he chuckled. "You aren't special. You aren't a good person. You aren't a saviour. You deserve to be locked up like the rest of us. You deserve to be terminated for good"

With a loud crunch, Able slammed his foot down on brights ribs, causing the man to scream out in complete pain, pressing his hand to his mouth and biting down on it to hide his crys of agony.

Able laughed again "I'll finish you off, to end your misery for a while...but don't think this will be the end. This place will burn before I stop coming for you"

Jack looked up "What do you-...."