chapter 3

"Ah-Doctor bright. It's been a while
The voice was clearly not russian but it had the accent tracing the words.

Bright jumped out of his skin as he shoved himself away from the male, spinning and turning to look at him. There, stood before him, was 7 foot, tattoo covered scp-Able.

Bright didn't speak, only his eyes tracing ables body trying to understand how he got in there without him knowing. But he would be a perfectly good exploration for where his pen and phone went.

"Are we staying quiet today~Its because you know full well you can't do anything, not this time. You got lucky on day break. Lucky. But this time you don't have a monster to cling to" able walked closer to bright but the Doctor was frozen in place, his eyes glancing up at the tall man.

"No-one even knows in here. Eveyone on this floor thinks everything's back to being okay. Eveyone else knows full well I'm loose, but you're just an unlucky man who's going to die again, and again, and again until you run out of body's to take-"

"This body's been cloned about 7 times. And will be cloned continually because it makes it easier for the o5 council to keep track on me. I physically can't run out of body's" bright crossed his arms, his words coming off as cocky but when you had as many lives as you could ever wish for, sometimes being bold and bratty was the best option "Like to the point if this body dies, my amulet gets teleported to my next body immediately. Some scp did it. I can't remember what happens"

Bright chuckled as he rubbed the back of his neck. He was testing able. He had died by his hands before, he knew it was quick and painless but right n-

Able grabbed Dr brights neck, moving him up from the floor and into the air. "Do NOT take that tone with me you know full well I could snap your neck with in an instant. Why do you still fight me? Why do you still try against me?" His voice was deep and rough, something from a movie.

Bright started scratching at ables hand, kicking his legs as he already started to see stars. Able was so strong that he could basically break through anything and do about anything he wanted. Kain, his brother, only being one of few that could even pack a true punch from him, let alone slain the man killer.

"L-let.....go" bright gasped out, his body falling weak as he continued to fight. Though able seemed to get bored

"I'll be back for your next body. This one is weak. You are weak. Fighting weaklings is boring" he closed his hand tightly, watching brights face go a dark purple, eyes blood shot and blood trickle down his mouth before his now limp and lifeless body was thrown across the room, hitting into the wall and laying there, dead.

The amulet around his neck fading and dissolving before enevatably reappearing at a new body.

The reason his amulet teleported away was the fact the 05 council hated having to retrieve the amulet all the time so they put a small chip to the back, causing it to teleport to an alive body with one of the chips stuck into.

But if the amulet touches something before 3 seconds, than it doesn't teleport

Alone Again On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara