chapter 6

Alto was in the weapons room, holding a gun close to his chest. The containment breach was starting to get worse by the second. He couldn't even get to the weapon room without spotting three out of containment scps. Lucky for him they weren't hostile ones but still. That meant any chance of him trying to get to brights office was slim to none.

He swiped his white curls from his face and sighed. Dr Clef was meant to be good with his weapons. Good with containing the Scps but this extreme was always difficult for him. Especially with the Scps like this. Both safe and not safe but he wasn't very familiar with all of the safe ones. Obviously he had a rough idea but not the best.

He grabbed some ammo, stuffing it in his gun and cocked it, getting ready for anything. Before he walked out, he did double check the bullets to make sure they were real bullets and not confetti filled. As funny as it was that one time, Clef did end up in the emergency room for two weeks. And that situation has been added to the Dr bright list of what he can't do.

Spotting they were the right bullets, and sighed and left the room, a pocket knife wedged in his pocket for extra precautions. He did not want to come face to face with some of the Scps so wounding them with a throwing knife would be so much easier. Also give him opportunity to run if he misses too. Destraction and all.

He pushed the door open, glancing around. There were two Scps sat on the floor playing with eachother. Both 131's. Two eyes staring at each other, communicating of sorts.

Clef hesitated to remember if they were safe, they were, before sighing and turning his head the other way, eyes widening "Fuck-"
_____

Bright was sat, hunched over his desk as his fingers tapped agaisnt his keyboard. The plague doctor or scp 049 was over his shoulder, watching to make sure that the man wasn't going to email for help or anything.

The few scps in the room had gotten their hands on a D-Class, prepared to use that person for Jack when he does enevatably die by being stupid of due to one of the Scps getting angry.

"That's not what we asked you to do" 049 said, his voice echoing slightly as he got closer to look at the screen.

"W-well yes it is. If you want me to get into th-the server than I need to get through the 'no bright entery' server but if i mess up then the o5 will be an...alert" he cursed himself for saying that allowed. Now he really didn't have an idea or escaping. He had to get out of there. His mental health was deteriating by the second and he was getting closer to a shut down.

His hands shook slightly as he swollowed. He took a deep breath and continued typing, 049 backing up slightly from him. He looked at the other scps in the room

Able was discussing with the old man as the poly morphing human was sat by the window, watching outside as her tails flicked back and forth. The D-class was sat in the corner of the room with some of brights playing cards, keeping himself entertained until he eventually dies due to brain damage.

Bright cleared his throat "I'm...gonna go bathroom" he murmured, standing up but his shoulders were grabbed and he was pushed back down to the chair.

"No, you go bathroom when we let you. Continue trying to get into that server" Lucky for bright 049 was wearing special gloves as the foundation was trying something new to see if the Dr would still kill even with these gloves. They were wrong and had accidentally found a 'cure?' to the death touch. Though even though it didn't kill bright, he still hated the touch.

"I need to go though-"

"Fine. Go! Be quick" Able demanded. With no hesitation, bright was in the bathroom, door locked, and back pressed against the wall

He was taking sharp breathes as he sunk down to the floor "I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm fine" he muttered to himself over and over again. He wasn't scared of the situation he was in because all he needed to do was die twice and he's back with the o5. It's the fact he knows after one more death he's going to break down and he can't tell which break down it's going to be.

He's angry and mad but at the same time he's scared and upset and the floor is so comfortable and the walls are so closed off and everything is just so much bigger than him and it made him feel comfortable but it didn't matter. He didn't have long in the bathroom, not long enough to even have a shower. He had to be outside when Able got bored so he was screwed.

His breathing began to slim as he wrapped his arms around himself, trying to calm his mind. Taking breaths in and out but it wasn't working. He had already hit his episode and there was no coming back any time soon.

"I-I should have never gone to the bathroom"

Alone Again On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara