' W + M '

[A/N]:

This was an idea given to me by the very kind r0sebud_pink <3

Of course when I saw it, my cheeks started burning up and I couldn't help but smile. However, that all quickly came to a halt when I figured out who wrote it. It wasn't carved into Will's desk, but Mary's.

Will + Mary???

Who does she think she is? She's only known for like what 2 hours? I've known him way longer. It would make more sense for him to date me than her. I scrunched up my face with disgust at the thought of Will being with someone else made me furious.

Of course I had no control over he decides to date but surely, he won't start doing some girl he's known for 2 hours, right?

Angry, I grabbed my bad and walked out of classroom.

.
.
.
.
.

01.15pm,

We were sitting at our usual table and of course Will invited Michelle and Mary to sit with us ans even decided to sit them over me. He knew what he was doing again.

After a few minutes of sighing and groaning, I was about to put my head down and go to sleep once again when I noticed something I'd rather have noticed earlier. Everyone's had a tray of food. Everyone except Will. I sighed and picked up a pea. I flicked it at his forehead to get his attention. I assumed he didn't want others to know about his eating difficulty so I mouthed to him:

' Have you eaten anything? '

He shook his and looked down shamefully. I motioned for his to come sit next to me and surprisingly, he did. He took his bag and walked over to my side of the table and sat beside me. I slid my tray to him.

"Here." I smiled.

"But, what about you?" He asked. "You haven't eaten anything, why?"

"Oh, I was just thinking about something." I shrugged. "You can all of my food, I'm not hungry."

"Are you sure, Mike? Like 100%?" He asked, tugging at my sleeve.

I muttered a small ' Mhm ' and tapped the table with my middle finger continuously until someone pointed it out and asked me to stop.

It was Mary-Jane. She was sat opposite me on the table and tapped infront of me. When I looked up at her, she pointed to her notebook which said: