The Chapters I write after hours

Start from the beginning

Serene

Was deep as it was blue

And captured the heart of the moon

From the memory of the moments of when I last saw you in my arms but life kept pulling us back to that same place and loving each other the same way even if that was not in person but instead the two of us just being inside of a dream and as life kept us alive in the dreams that wrote my life.

Eyes and sunsets

It was as beautiful as the night

But nothing ever came as close

As it was by time but life came

As beautiful as the butterfly breeze

But life kept on calling just like the waves

And the ocean blue was my hourglass of time that was still wishing of things to be different than what you see when you look inside of the glass being half full

Except when the words of my life

Hit every last breath of the song

That spoke to my heart and that all started with the eyes and the sunsets.

Covered in you

Just like the rose petals that are my love so soft spoken and like a lover inside of a gothic romance without any fantasy just like a dream of when the style sparked the lipstick of makeup and all of the petals became the thorns but always I thought to myself that I would love the moon more but the wolf still held a special place in my heart when all I ever wanted to see was the blue in the rose petals that were covered in you.

Like a splash of watercolors

It all became art and in his eyes he could already picture everything even when he closed his eyes and began to dream but still the brush on the canvas made the story all complete because every stroke of the colors became the last touch of the moonlight that hit my dreams just like the stars and the sky began to become more than just an imagination inside of a story with art instead of words on pages.

Letter to the nonexistent friend/lover

Dear my blue,

You are the moon

That has kept my eyes on you

Keeping me in love has made me dream

Even more than I can think and even more than I can feel even when I am not with you I still always think about you and even in my mind I dream about you all the time.

Dear my moon,

I will always look to you

And I still see every wish I wished of you and even before telling you I knew that I was completely and totally without a doubt in love with you.

Dear my wolf,

You used to caress me with your fur and even though I touched your hair it was a feeling I wanted to know of even more but then I went on a walk with you after touching what felt like a part of me too and that was after you still told me I was beautiful and we then preceded to walk on our way after you had gotten your bike which was your only way home and after walking and talking with you in the blazing sun you then decided to stop off at checkers to get me a large sprite and then we decided to continue on with our day and we then got to know each other even more than we had spoken about each other before and it may have seemed so long ago from now from when you went on the walk with me after school and it was my first of many firsts actually reaching a point where us being best friends created more than words and instead ignited chemistry between two people who fell in love and those people were both you and me and that was a memory of us that will always stand in my mind and be locked away like a secret inside of a treasure chest but even with no words that could come from our mouths the action began to call us out and we then went on with the discussions of you and me you asked me questions that began to fill in the blanks with us and the stories but most of all it was about me and you getting to know each other for the very first time since we both became friends in HighSchool if someone where to ask me what was one question you asked about me that stood out to me? I would say it was the one about what inspires me to write and that touched me so much because it showed that you were genuinely interested in what brought me my passion and made into the woman I am today and the woman who I had hoped I would always be and to me it meant more than just a story it was almost like I was speaking to you with words even if I couldn't write them to you in person I still found a way to show you how much I liked writing and the passion I held behind the words that touched like a fire that lite the candle light. I was never one to forget the words that someone had written to me instead I kept them as souvenirs and memories because it sentence meant a lot to me and it filled with such pleasure watching others see my heart and want to turn it into words that became a letter to me and was almost a thank you for allowing me into your life and me being able to capture the beautiful moments I could have only ever had with one of them.