Held me like the look of the moon at midnight of roses

He held me like he loved me

He held me like he loved me for real and pushed me out of my shell and shielded me with the ocean water that loved me like the forever I wanted to be with you and even though we are oceans apart we are still able to look at the same moon.

He held me like the look of the moon and rose petals

Held me like he looked up at the moon and saw me for real and began to dance away the night with the heart that loved me as blue as the moon and covered me with love that touched my skin like rose petals.

You make me want to dream

You make me think like I want to be the one who is caught up in the rain singing songs about my day and all it takes is just one thought to get my heart beating like a boombox and every song that plays in my mind only speaks through my words that I am writing down on every page and sinking into the fallen light keeps me grounded like a breath that has been kept inside and now is exploding like my thoughts only to appear as my dreams in a story that is my only keepsake.

Holding on like a thread thinking about me and the blue moon and kissing the skies I wish I could hug of you but loving life is a story that takes my heart on a journey and keeps me guessing on what my next chapter of life will be in the years to come.

The butterflies of the moon

The butterflies entrance me like the moon with their butterfly wings of moonlight that piece together the sky just the stars and love like the moon that was sent from the dreams of heaven.

The raindrops of my thoughts that hit my skin

The water droplets were like rain falling down my head and singing to my soul like a bottle of the ocean with secrets that played to my stories like secrets that were hidden from underneath the ocean.

I < 3 U

The words I wanted to say ever since I met you

And all that started with just the letters of i < 3 U

And so those are the words that you haven't said to me.

Sleeping hollow

Sleeping hollow behind the gate

Waiting for the rose petals to remove the blindfold and open the moon of beauty behind the scarlet face of romance and roses.

Blurry lines

Blurry lines just like flying butterflies

And flying past my face like a photograph of focus and only keeping in my thoughts all of my butterfly wings.

The rose petal portrait

The rose petals have become my portrait of why I drew every petal of my flower first and then filled in the colors with the red of rose petals.

Staying with me in the sunshine

Staying with me through the sunshine

Making every sunflower comes as mine

Even though I was known as sunshine

And the girl who wore the dress of daisies in her hair but it was a pink dress of rose petals with a black lace top and I was off standing by a tree ready to pose for my photograph but it was really to just capture me in the sunshine.