Life has always been a story of my dreams

Life has never been a bowl of cherries

Life has never been a bowl of cherries but in my life I have learned that every steeping stone is just another chapter I could tell as my story throughout my years when I was in HighSchool it all began with photographs of how I thought the story would go but that changed when my entries of life became real and I met a life I couldn't live without and even before school even started I wrote everyday of how I thought HighSchool would be but that all changed when I came into it for real and I got to experience a world I thought I had known like a dream and if there is one thing I have learned is that life has never been a bowl of cherries.

The letter of me

Roses may have been blue and red like a dream or a fantasy but the real fairytale was the one that made me dream and as I learned the ropes to get through HighSchool my story had changed after a while and many people thought they had known me but I was hiding the biggest secret they never even knew about me and that is I am a writer and when I was little I never dreamed of ever writing I only thought I wanted to be an artist who painted and draws but instead as I got older I found a different calling and everyone always told me to chase my dreams and be who I wanted to be but I felt like I had to be a different person to the world like I was shutting out my own walls and hiding in plain sight without ever looking into the mirror but when writing became an outlet for me for what felt like my whole life I began to encounter something more than just sitting in a classroom full of students who had different stories to tell everyday and while I did explore my options from journalism to art but now and when I started tenth grade I began to find the true story that was calling my name and that was a story that was called Who I wanted to be? But also how my love for someone who was my best friend became my the love of my life and is now the language of my stories that write my life but even from being in HighSchool and having everyone label me as someone who was good with papers and words when it came to picking my brain I instead found a new to use the talent of intelligence I had and used it to write the stories of my life from chapter to chapter everyday I wrote in my journal documenting my HighSchool days became what was known as diary entries to now becoming stories from just someone who was becoming a teenager to a young adult and who is now trying to figure out what to do with her life and how to take the right steps and yes I may lose people or things along the way but to me it would be worse if I was losing myself so to show myself that I can do the unthinkable I chose to push past that fear and find my courage and that is what I did when I submitted my first story ever and that story has become my heart as so many others have written have become they are the one of the many legacies that shape me into the person I want to hold on to and if I want to make myself proud not anyone else then I need to be able to tell my younger self you did it for yourself and you never have to forgot who you are just to fill a role of a character you were never meant to play so instead I created a story and whether anyone wants to follow along the journey with me or not I will never ever stop being me or apologize to anyone for who I truly am and what my stories of me stand for so if these words of passion and heart touched you like they have touched me then look forward to seeing more of me on the cover of my book I submitted called Our Love Was Never Just A Short Story by yours truly and all it takes is to make your dreams come true and that all starts with you.

Love,

Yours truly,

Kaylee Sullivan

Dear Rosyred to ButterflyGirl

Rosyred: Butterfly I come in my thoughts with a question on my mind, did I make a story into a chapter of my dreams and will I succeed?

ButterflyGirl: The answer is within your wings and wherever you fly you will succeed just like me butterfly.