The Chapters I write after hours

Next to you

Means loving you forever

Next to you

Means caressing you

Until I see you in my dreams

Next to you

Means loving you

Until I could catch the real thing

Next to you

Means more than just being with you

Next to you

Means waking up to always be with you

Next to you

Means still seeing you inside of my dreams

Next to you

Is wondering when we will become a real thing?

The parts of you I'll miss to kiss

I'll miss kissing each of your words that still remained nameless inside of the hearts that became stories and seeing you in memories that I still keep and knowing you are who you are inside of both you and me and still loving the roses as they love to be mine and seeing each of the world as they pass through time but me I will miss kissing you until I am already out of breath.

The battle of the head and heart

The head makes me think before I can even get the words out to speak but coming in fast and hard was my love of you that still had me not play a part because with you everything I felt was real and nothing ever made me think otherwise even if I was that way at certain points in my life but thinking never mattered until I got to think of you and all of times I still got to spend being in love with you but capturing my heart was never one of those priceless things or times where I could have without even knowing you there but still feeling a connection I could have with you but loving more than I could have ever pictured losing you and until time came and I was being loved and it all only happened to be through the stories of real life and dreams.

The dark side of the moon

Fell in love when I loved you

But I still care about you

And I was the one who had loved you

And with all of the memories I still cared enough to keep all of you

But with the last time I got to see the last words of me to you was to say that I had loved you but it was completely different afterwards and I was just thinking about you.

My mysterious lover

I just want you to be mine

So why can't we just see the same stars

As we love until the moon

Comes at night again

But with you I will always

Want us to be more than friends

But the moonlight always comes close to my heart

And my life has been a dream but with you

It will always make me complete.

But singing those songs always seem to

Unlock those memories as we go from best friends to soulmates in our dreams.

But with the time it will always be the one that keeps you as mine and fade away is just like us when we end up falling in and out of love but keeping up with the picture allows the emotions to not play pretend but place my heart in your hands and capture the soul with my eyes as the mysterious lover comes to mind and keeps me awake at night after I was dreaming of you.