She found the missing piece of the puzzle to her story

Начните с самого начала

But to me time seemed to never stop me from owning the part of me that I was always when I was with you and even though every challenge of the day in our lives may seem like ten steps ahead it has always been my stories chapters of how I soon reach the ending and come to terms with how the night of the dreams began to set in place.

You still always look at me the same way and I still remember how grateful I was when I got to see your face everyday and how you would always smile at me every chance you got just be the one who always wanted to give me a reason not to go and to stay and even though I may have pulled you in for another hug that time and I knew that you had to go but to me that still felt just like a kiss on the cheek to me.

You still find a way to capture mystic love but with every dream I still find myself wishing it was you who was calling me everyday but I know that we are still different people now and we will eventually find our own path and may that be one that we find with ourselves and together we can meet the end of the dreams that brought us to this point in time and never left me alone and never failed to ever ever tell me that I was always loved.

Even though people may have upset me and made me feel insecure about myself you were always the one who lifted me up but even you may made me cry tears in the past but I know that you emerge meant to hurt me or make me feel like I was nothing and your feelings for me overtook it all and you were able to get over the pain and hurt you had felt but you still loved me more than anyone else could have ever tried to show me and for that I will always be grateful for that I found a best friend who could give me the love and life that I deserved but I also made my life more than a mystery and reminded myself that I could and always would feel loved by you.

Twilight skies

Hit the moon

Like it was night

But when my memory was a fog

It all came back like it was night

Till dawn and nothing seem out of the

Ordinary it was just a world that was given a life like an experience but to me it was more like a moonlight love that unlocked the heart like a story and to me it was a mystery inside of a life story fantasy.

Meet you there

It was love just like us

You and me the moon and the rose

Who were best friends from day to night

Until 2:40 pm when school ends and then when school started at 7:40 am you were always late but always in my head and even when I did see you before class started it was midterms and you had your Spider-Man backpack but you always loved to see me everyday instead of going to your classes that started at certain times everyday but I remember one time I did get to see you at the end of my A day.

Among the stars

We start to shine

Among the stars

We still turn color blind

Among the stars

We like to remain hidden

Among the stars

We are still gas light

And unwritten

Among the stars

We paint the white picket fence

Blue just like the color of the moon

Among the stars

I typed out the words

The ones you that are to my computer

With just one code of a password

Among the stars

We see the skies light up

Like sunshine in the clouds

Among the stars

We still are growing up

And loving life like it is

All about earth

Among the stars

We love the giant blue seas

Just like the beach where come to see the oceans of where the sky and the sun meet

Among the stars

We are still painted blue

With white clouds that are of you

But coming with closure is still not over.