She found the missing piece of the puzzle to her story

Start from the beginning

When we both crossed

The night we ended up

In the curtain covering

The veil until we met

With our stories.

You made me skeptical

But then along the way

You reassured me

What love with you

Was supposed to be.

Rose like a thorn

You came like a thorn

Until you gave me the

Rose and moonlight

Swooped in and

Gave me my vision

The one of the dreams

That were written

Of you.

Mystic love

Is the way I feel when I am with you

Keeping in touch is all that I will ever feel

And loving you while still trying to find my own way may be a challenge but it will all be okay I still love the part of me that I am with you I still love all that you could be with me and the memories we both made of each other. You stopped and think everyday about me even when I was frustrated at you and I drew that picture of you if I knew that you had known about that I would have told you but because I did not know back then you had knew of the picture I drew of you I still kept that photo to show you in person the way I saw you and yes it may have come at a time where I was upset with you but that never made me love you any less than I ever wanted to be with you and being able to still see you even if that is now just a photo on my picture screen I still love seeing you regardless of time and you not being here next to me. But I do know that one day we will find a way to meet and come like sunshine through the rain and maybe that day we can finally find our rainbow in the sky but the best part of waiting is knowing that something good will come out of this change. You may be what feels like miles away but I still keep in mind that distance is no object to wanting to be with you and even though I may visit your area of your side of the town everyday I still may not see you yet but I still look from time to time because of what missing you looks like to me in real life.

Mystic love carries me like the moon

But it all seems to come out like water of the blue and the butterflies may still touch my eyes but the skin of the way you make me feel and how you always comfort me everyday I am dreaming of you but letting go of the past seems to be my new found therapy I may have not been ready back when to finally shed all of the tears I really had but the thought that does cross my mind is when the story will finally reach your mystic love.

Mystic love seems to be every part of the way you love me whether it is in my dreams or in real life even though we may seem like we are a whole different worlds apart it almost feels like deja vu since we both left HighSchool.

I captured the way you used to look at me everyday it always seemed to show up in my dreams and I still remember your face even when I did draw you in that photograph of the wolfs face.

I may still look back at our times we started to fall in love with each in HighSchool and I look at how far we have come until we both made a pact to ourselves to always stay friends and never leave even if that took you being apart from me.

The seasons may still be in alignment with change but to us seasons of love seem to change everyday and it seems like our dreams never seem to forget the hour that the clock strikes midnight and all of our dreams were playing like clockwise in our minds.