The Members....

Author Pov.

The rest of the members arrived. Everyone looked worried. The most worried one was Jin.
His face was red. It was anger too but it looked like he could cry any moment.
He gave Namjoon a death glare. Namjoon smiled weakly at him.

Jin: " YOU FOOOOOOOOL....."
He screamed on top of his voice.
Namjoon:" Hyung I'm sorr-"
Jin:" WHAT? Are you sorry? You should be. You have no idea how scared I was. You're a big idiot. Why on earth did you drive? Don't you know you're not allowed to drive."
Namjoon:" Hyung I am allowed. Who told me not to-"
Jin:"Me... I told you and I'm telling you if you drive again...."
Namjoon:"Hyunggg why can't I"
Suga:"Can't you see Namjoon the chaos you caused"
Jin:" Exactly!"

Jin was super angry. He was also worried. He gave him a huge lecture. Unfortunately the other members had to listen to Jin. With Namjoon all the members looked tired.
Jin was finally done. He concluded saying that he would make Namjoon sign a contract which would say he shouldn't drive at all.
Suga was almost asleep but this time even he was scared of his Jin hyung. He almost laughed when he said about the contract.

Throughout the whole lecture the Maknae was thinking about a certain someone.
He was thinking about Dr.Y/n.

End of Author pov

Jungkook pov
I cant believe that we met again Dr.Y/n. It was a surprise....
A Beautiful surprise....
He smiled widely thinking of her.

End of Jungkook pov

Author pov
Later that evening Dr.Y/n had attended the gunshot wound. She had already done many surgeries today so she was very tired.
So the other doctor took over.
She went in her cabin and sat down. Her hands automatically took her phone on the table and opened messages. She had received a few texts from her parents and her friends.
Her mind wasnt on those texts.
It was on those eyes...
Those mysterious eyes staring at her soul.

Y/n pov
Did he recognize me. I hope he hasn't.
That day was embarrassing. I don't know why I did that to him. I'm soo embarrassed😭..

End of Y/N POV

There was a knock on the door.
Y/n:" Come in"
Y/n wasn't looking at the door. She was looking at a few files

??:" It's great seeing you again Dr.Y/n"
Y/n looked up at the voice in shock.
She was scared to death.

(Y/n in mind)
Oh My God.....
"ITS HIM"