I nod, dumbly. He presses his lips right on my clit making me moan. I try to move my hips for friction but he holds me still. He licks at me, swirling his tongue around my opening. Running one hand up my body, he cups my breast and I arch myself into him. He then presses two fingers on my slightly parted lips.

"Open." He instructs.

I do and he pushes his fingers inside. I suck them in, wetting them with my tongue. He moans at the feeling. He takes those same fingers and pushes them into my pussy.

"Oh, god." I almost scream. He rubs me from the inside. His two fingers are almost to big and I feel stretched.

"Your so wet." He comments, through kisses.

"All for you." I moan.

He sucks me in, almost making me come. He thrusts his fingers in and out of me, hitting my g-spot each time. My orgasm is so close.

"I'm close."

With this he licks and sucks at me harder and fucks me with his fingers deeper. A knot in my lower stomach tightens.

"I'm cumming." I scream.

I release on his face, he lets me ride it out. Grinding on his tongue. He drinks in my come, soaking me in. He laps at my opening, licking up my wetness. My vision blurred and my head clouds.

"Good girl." He rises up, kisses me.

I can taste my come on his lips. It's salty but good. My thighs clench around his waist. I'm suddenly annoyed with his sweatpants.

"Get these off, and fuck me." I pull at his pants. He smiles against my neck.

"So needy." He chuckles. Standing up on his knees, there's a wet patch over where is hard cock is pushing up the fabric. "Do you want to do it, or should I?" He asks.

"I can do it." I whisper.

Skimming my hands down his abs, his jaw clenches. I touch him softly over his sweatpants, he bites his lips and pulls away from me like he can't bare it. I grab ahold of his pants, pulling them down. His cock becomes visible, it's hard and is dampened by pre-come. I grasp him in my fist. He jolts forward, almost falling over. He holds my arm to stop my movements but I squeeze him, feeling how warm he is.

"Do you want me to... um. Do something before we... um." I ask, unsure of myself.

Should I suck you off first, or do you want to just fuck.

"No, just... just let me fuck you." He says, pent up from the prolonged pleasure.

I smile then kiss his waist. There's soft curls above his dick. His cock his long but not to thick, there's veins that run up to the tip, which is pink. He looks delicious, like he would taste kinda sweet.

I suck him into my mouth even through he told me not to. While I try not to gag, I hold tightly to his waist so his cock stays in my throat. He groans, winding my hair in his fist. He pulls my head away, struggling a bit. He looks at me telling me everything. With one last lick to his tip, I drop onto my back and he lowers over me.

Grabbing a condom from the side table, he slides it onto his hard dick. My legs immediately wrap around him, and I loop my arms around his neck. He leans down and kisses me, there lazy kisses. With one hand in my hair, he holds his hardness in the other, lining it up with my entrance.