Xie Jing Xing's lips hooked up, "Shen Miao."

"What?" Shen Miao was filled with anger. With regards to Xie Jing Xing, if he took the hard approach or used some tricks, Shen Miao could deal with it indifferently. But Xie Jing Xing would purposely treat her like he was teasing some young female, which made Shen Miao unsure how to deal with it. In her previous life in the Palace, people would be respectful in front of her and criticised her from behind but from the beginning to the end, all the people that she had came into contact were all old fashioned people who adhere to ceremonial rules and mannerism. She had never met such an arrogant and conceited person like Xie Jing Xing before. It was as if all her countermeasures had lost its effect with the other party's unruly tricks.

"The cup that you are drinking from, is mine." Xie Jing Xing reminded her.

Shen Miao unconsciously looked down before she wanted to directly walk out with embarrassment. She suddenly felt that tonight letting Xie Jing Xing into the room was the biggest mistake that she ever made!

"Shy?" Xie Jing Xing seemed to like her shy look and continued to get closer.

"The skies are no longer early." Shen Miao said bluntly, "You are still not leaving?"

Xie Jing Xing did not speak and stared at her for a while. His gaze was sharp and deep that made ordinary people unable to bear it, but Shen Miao forcefully looked at him calmly. After a few moments, Xie Jing Xing stood up, "Never mind. When you are this shy, I will not bother you." The warmth that he spoke with made one imaginative, but he did not see Shen Miao's instantly stiff face.

He walked to the window side and Shen Miao stood up. Xie Jing Xing opened the window and the cold winter air blew in from outside, making Shen Miao shudder.

"It is cold outside, there is no need to send off." Xie Jing Xing said, "Many thanks for hosting, the tea is good to drink and the snacks are not bad." His figure flashed and he already reached the courtyard outside the window.

Shen Miao walked over as she planned to close the windows, but she saw that in the snowy skies that handsome purple robed youth suddenly turned back, as if he suddenly remembered something with a gentle smile.

"Oh right, you are rather cute when shy."

Shen Miao closed the window with a 'bang'.

She should not have been soft hearted! This person was so hateful!

After Shen Miao closed the windows, she then sat back onto her bed and watched the oil lamp at the head of the bed that was so weak that it was almost extinguished. However her eyes were unusually bright and sparkling, like they were a good quality gemstone that was glowing lustrously in the dark night.

She thought about it. If it was in her previous life, Xie Jing Xing's action would be considered as guilty of offending the higher ranked, and she could just shout the word "impudent" and afterwards get people to drag him out to be beheaded, but in this lifetime she had no way to deal with it even as she was being teased.

But why would it be embarrassing?

Under the swaying light, that person tilted his head down and she could almost see each of his long eyelashes. His eyes and gaze were even more moving and intoxicating than the moonlight, and the slight coolness of his thin lips...

Shen Miao quivered and quickly recovered to her senses. She rubbed her heart and thought that she most likely had been too tired these days, so she was now bewitched. Such good looking person like Xie Jing Xing, would attract females, just like the lead role of a troupe. She soothed herself as such, but could not appease her strange heartbeats. When she was lying on the bed, she did not realise that her lips were unknowingly hooked up.