Everyone in this world would have secrets that one was unwilling to tell, and Shen Miao could never know about Xie Jing Xing's thoughts. In this snowy and cold winter night, Xie Jing Xing coming over to the tree at Shen mansion to hang out, was it really just to give a plucked flower as a present? Or was it like her, unable to sleep in this night, and borrowed the snowy winter to think about the unhappy thoughts to keep herself sober.

In doing so, both of them did have some similarities.

Suddenly Shen Miao felt that Xie Jing Xing was somewhat pleasing to her eyes.

When Xie Jing Xing caught sight of her gaze, he was slightly stunned before he said immediately, "What kind of look is that? Pity me?"

Shen Miao laughed, "I cannot even take care of myself, what qualifications do I have to be sympathetic to others? Moreover it is Your Highness Prince Rui who have the power to cover the Heavens." Shen Miao spoke jokingly but perhaps she did not realise that her words stirred the conversation away, and made Xie Jing Xing's heart a little better.

Xie Jing Xing looked at her with a raise brow, and suddenly both of his hands were on the table as he got closer to Shen Miao and said with a smile, "You do not have to think yourself as such. The allies that follow me have the qualifications to be higher than others." In the winter night, his voice seemed deliberately low and had a little warmth, "Of course, if it is a female who follow me, then one will have every qualifications."

His eyebrows were extremely beautiful. Even though Shen Miao had seen countless of handsomes in the Palace in her past life, she had never seen one this good looking before. It was not only that the appearance was good looking, but also it was like his elegance and bearing were carved onto his bone and deep into his soul. Every single movement was mesmerising, as if spring flowers were blooming in the winter, and made others feel cold yet warm. When he carefully stared at a person, it would make the other party have a misconception that in this entire world, he only took themselves seriously. (Ed: wasnt go to say a thing, but this made me barf)

His gaze landed on Shen Miao's lips and he slightly tilted his head and with a fleeting smile, slowly lowering his head.

The shadows under the lamp were almost intertwined. The male tall and strong, the female small and delicate. It was indeed a good painting of flowers and moon.

Shen Miao's heart slightly delayed before she pushed Xie Jing Xing away. Most probably she felt that her movements were too sudden and unnatural, she then covered it up by picking up the cool tea in front of her for a drink, but had forgotten that this tea had been drunk by Xie Jing Xing before. She lightly coughed twice and turned her head without looking at the other party, but her face was slowly beginning to heat up.

Xie Jing Xing could not help but to be overwhelmed by Shen Miao's push and almost fell off. He landed on the chair, and then saw Shen Miao picking up the teacup in a fluster to drink. His displeased expression suddenly changed and he felt somewhat funny.

He said lazily, "Oi."

Shen Miao did not look at him, and lowered her head to look at the shadows on the floor. The smile in Xie Jing Xing's eyes got deeper and he deliberately teased, "You still know how to be shy?"

Shen Miao looked up suddenly and glared at him.

However even when such an angry look was being cast, most likely it was because of the slightly warm light in the room, that it made it appear soft and made it even more moving. Her brows and eyes were small and cute. They were not like the usual magnanimous and proper, but at this moment there was three tenths of shyness and seven tenths of annoyance. Her fair face had a touch of redness like when one drank alcohol and was rather emotional. Suddenly it made one thought about the winter night two years ago, when she was wearing her middle clothes with long hair, standing in front of the windows intoxicated but was wanting to watch the fireworks. Thinking about that, there was some scent of plum blossom between her lips.