"This depends on you." Xie Jing Xing did not turn back his head.

"If Prince Rui take action, how much can it be accomplished?" Shen Miao's brain quickly calculated, "I am saying that if you kill Princess Ming An, can you guarantee that others will not be able to gain information that could be used against you?"

Xie Jing Xing paused and turned around to stare at Shen Miao for a while before laughing, "Little Shen girl, you really do business too well."

Shen Miao was slightly surprised as Xie Jing Xing had not called her 'little Shen girl' for a very long time. Now that he said that, it made her dazedly thought that it was still two years ago when she just met Xie Jing Xing. At that time both of them were afraid of being each other chess pieces, and thought that each other would not meet the other for the rest of their lives. Who knew that just two years later, they would be sitting down and discuss calmly about the shady business of murdering and silencing people.

Life was indeed full of twists and turns.

Seeing Shen Miao in a daze, Xie Jing Xing said, "You want to kill her?"

Shen Miao recovered to her senses, "She conspired with the two Xie brothers to scheme against me, and planned to sell me off to a low grade brothel, so that I will forever be on the road of living no better than dying. And to also secretly harm my Eldest Brother. I am not a sage and would not return good for evil and only want her life. As compared to the things she want to do to me, this is already considered kind."

"Vicious and merciless girl." Xie Jing Xing smiled uncaringly, as if he had not thought of how inconceivable it was for Shen Miao to talk about killing a Princess of a country. He looked at Shen Miao with a sly look and crossed his arms in front of his chest, "But why should I do this?

Shen Miao, "..."

One had always heard that when a female was having menstruation, one's personality would become somewhat moody, and currently Shen Miao could not help but wonder if males would have menstruation. Else why would Xie Jing Xing be so moody today and make others completely confused? A few days earlier when Xie Jing Xing was attempting to tie Shen Miao and him together and was taking initiative in all aspects. But now when one let him show initiative, he started to put up on airs. Even those sly veterans in courts would not be like this youth in front, making one's heart full of jittery.

She said, "Did not you already take me as your ally? Is not it a matter of fact to stick out for an ally?" Shen Miao at last saw that Xie Jing Xing was not one who would follow the rules to deal his cards. Pei Lang had already experienced Fu Xiu Yi's techniques and if there was an official with eccentric temperament, when he was shameless, one have to be more shameless that him. Might as well use Xie Jing Xing's own words to block him.

Xie Jing Xing froze for a moment before looking at Shen Miao. His eyes slightly moved as he said lowly, "Though that is said, not only have one saved you and ended an official's life, now one still have to help you assassinate a Princess of a country. Allies are all mutually beneficial but you do not do anything at all. To help others unconditionally is for spouses. I see that you do not treat me as an ally but a husband."

Shen Miao was exasperated and sneered, "Your Highness Prince Rui is as respected as gold and noble as jade. It is alright if one is unwilling and I would not be insistent. With regards to the matter of Princess Ming An, I will think of a way."

"Think of what way?" Xie Jing Xing said indifferently, "Ask your Older Biao Brother for help?"

Shen Miao said, "What does this got to do with Older Brother Ling?"

Xie Jing Xing said, "What are you anxious about? I did not say that I do not agree. Since one is an ally and it is not of a difficult matter, this Prince will lend a casual hand. But what can you do for this Prince?"