"Hey, shitface, don't behave like that to my sister, okay? She already had enough to deal with, asshole." Michelle whisper-yelled.

Oh. I wasn't expecting her to behave like that. I guess I expected some bratty kid or something.

"Sorry, I guess." I shrugged.

"Hello, I'm Will." Will smiled, waving at the both of them.

Some part of me was kinda mad he was talking to them instead of me and is let him know about it.

"Why're you talking to them?" I asked, pouting.

"Because if you were new, you wouldn't want everyone to ignore your entire existence, would you? Well, I mean if that's what you want." Will said, turning to the girls for his last sentence which they both shook their heads at.

"At least someone here is nice." Michelle smiled.

"This is Mike, Lucas, Dustin, E– Jane and Max." He smiled.

"Michael." I scoffed, turning to the girls, "Only my friends call me Mike."

"Mike, stop. What's with you? Jeez." Will said, jabbing me with his elbow.

Why is ignoring my distress and talking to them? I groaned once more and rested my head on the table. A few moments later, someone tapped me. It was from my left so I knew it was one of those girls and didn't want to talk to either of them. But since the tapping continued even when I wasn't replying, I got to and asked a very blunt, "What."

It was Mary or Jane one. She was holding up a small notebook. She used her pen to tap at some writing at the very top of the page, which read:

' I'm sorry if I upset you or forced your friend to talk to me, it wasn't my intention : ( '

She was apologising but for what? I was the one being rude ans yet she was apologising. She reminds of Will.

"Don't apologise, I was being rude. Also, you didn't force Will to talk to you, he's just like that." I said.

I saw Michelle give me a smile and a thumbs up and assumed it was because I wasn't ignoring her sister.

Someone tapped me again and it was Mary. I gave a questioning look and she pointed to her notebook again.

' Could you please tell your friend I said thank you. Most people don't really like talking to me since I can't talk back. '

That was quite sad and now I felt bad. I tapped Will's shoulder and pointed to her notebook. He read it, smiled at her and muttered a small ' It's okay ' .

I rested my head on Will's shoulder and shut my eyes. I was about to drift into a slumber when I was woken up.