"So?" Xie Jing Xing stared at him, "Did I told you before not to touch my things?"

Xie Chang Chao came to a halt. Ever since Xie Chang Wu and him were little, they already hated Xie Jing Xing. All the servants of the Marquis of Lin An were the old staff who followed Princess Yu Qing. When they gathered to chat, Xie Chang Chao would hear that it was Madam Fang who forced Princess Yu Qing to death. The Shu Xie brothers did not know that Princess Yu Qing since she was dead when they were born, but they clearly bore grudges with Xie Jing Xing. The reason was no other than because Xie Jing Xing was doted on unreasonably.

Xie Jing Xing would always possess the best things in the residence of the Marquis of Lin An. Food, clothes and toys, no matter what Xie Jing Xing wanted to do, no one would dared to obstruct. Even if he were to commit a grave mistake, be it beating up Princes or some sons of high ranking officials, Xie Ding would personally extend a formal and polite apology, and Xie Jing Xing would only be reprimanded lightly. One time there was a tiger skin that was gifted and Xie Ding gave it to Xie Jing Xing. That tiger skin was a rarely seen complete piece that did not have any defects. Xie Chang Chao and Xie Chang Wu were young at that time, so they sneaked into Xie Jing Xing room to play with the tiger skin for one entire afternoon.

Later when Xie Jing Xing returned, Xie Chang Chao would remember Xie Jing Xing's expression forever. Xie Jing Xing took a look at the fur that was crawled all over by the two Xie brothers, and emphasised to the steward to burn it.

He said, "Do not touch my things. Dirty."

Xie Ding scolded the two Xie brothers harshly but against expectations, did not scold Xie Jing Xing for making a big fuss over a minor issue. From that time onwards, Xie Chang Chao would have an obsession with Xie Jing Xing's things. It was the same for Shen Miao.

So when he heard Xie Jing Xing's words, he immediately smiled and took a glance at Shen Miao, who was at a corner, before speaking maliciously, "So what about it, Xie Jing Xing? I touched your woman so will you be like in the past and burn her? I touched her just now, do you find it dirty?"

Shen Miao's gaze got heavier. Xie Chang Chang really had the ability to make others want to kill him the moment he opened his mouth. Not to mention Xie Jing Xing's strong position, even with her good temper that she had upheld since her rebirth, at the moment she really wanted to get people to drag Xie Chang Chao out to be beheaded.

"She is different from the tiger skin." Xie Jing Xing smiled lightly, "That year the tiger skin was not worth a single Wen (modern: cent/penny) in my eyes, so if it was burn then that was it. Now..." His tone was chilly and the words were lukewarm, but there was a biting chill in them.

"I find that you are too dirty so it is better to burn you."

Xie Chang Chao first laughed scornfully but after a while of laughing, when he saw Xie Jing Xing's calm and unruffled expression, he suddenly was unable to continue laughing. Xie Chang Chao sat on the floor and retreated a step back, before speaking as he tried to resist the fear in his heart, "What do you want to do?"

"Xie Chang Chao, after so many years there is no progress from you." Xie Jing Xing seemed to be somewhat disappointed with him and sighed, "You have seen my face so do you think I will let you live?"

Shen Miao actually felt like somewhat laughing.

With Xie Chang Chao kind of level, he was just like a child in front of Xie Jing Xing, so it was no wonder that Xie Jing Xing would feel disappointed. Earlier when Xie Jing Xing took down his mask, Shen Miao knew clearly in her heart, that Xie Chang Chao would not be able to live beyond today.

Fear started to flow out from Xie Chang Chao's eyes as he spoke, "You do not dare. I am Father's son and this is the residence of the Marquis of Lin An. If you kill me, not to say that others will investigate your identity, you would not be able to live smoothly."