Seeing Shen Miao slightly lost in thoughts, Princess Ming An's lips turned into a sneer and suddenly glanced to the maid beside Shen Miao. That maid suddenly put her hands out and pushed Shen Miao into the pond.

This push was sudden and fierce, so Shen Miao was caught off guard and she fell into the pond. Jing Zhe and Gu Yu shouted and when they wanted to come over to help, it was too late. Shen Miao could feel the cold air that was splashed onto her clothes but her lips were already ice cold. Princess Ming An's methods were all like this. Since today she could not truly hurt her, then she would let Shen Miao suffer some difficulties. Even this kind of results were almost expected by Shen Miao.

Shen Miao landed in the water in a 'putong' but she knew how to tread water, so even though the water at the beginning of winter is cold, it did not render her immovable. However one heard another 'putong' sound shortly. At first she thought that she heard wrongly but when she turned around, she saw that there was splashing behind her, and that gold colour was none other than Princess Ming An.

Princess Ming An's shrieks almost pierced one's eardrums and it seemed that she did not know how to float, she could only shriek, "Someone come. Someone come."

Princess Ming An's servants also became frenetic after seeing this sight, and quickly went to look for a bamboo to save her. The guards knew how to tread water but they were all males and Princess Ming An was a blue-blooded nobility. One fear that if one were to touch her, on the second day their heads would roll, thus no one went up to rescue. Moreover the location where Princess Ming An fell into, was truly too far away.

Shen Miao was also pushed into the pond but as she fell by the side of the pond, her location was not far from the edge of the pond. But Princess Ming An actually fell into the middle of the pond, where even bamboo poles could not reach at all.

When Shen Miao saw this amusing scene, she felt that it was somewhat funny. But it was not the time to watch the show from the water. So when everyone was flustered, she leisurely swam towards the shore of the pond.

When she reached the edge of the pond, Jing Zhe and Gu Yi were filled with panic as they pulled her up. Just halfway during their actions, one could hear a shout, "What is going on?"

One could only see two males walking from outside the gardens. One male was clad in gold robes and jade headgear, with a gloomy expression that destroyed a third of his handsome appearance. The other person was clad in a gold purple robe with a black coat and half a sliver mask covering his face. It did not change his handsome and heroic appearance as he unhurriedly followed HuangFu Hao's steps and headed over.

"Replying Your Highness, the Princess has fallen into the water." Those servants quickly reported. Seeing the servants running around in disorder, HuangFu Hao took a deep breath before looking over to see Prince Rui's expression. But Prince Rui was wearing a mask and the lips under the mask were slightly hooked up, but no one could see clearly what was he thinking at the moment.

HuangFu Hao then shouted at the guard behind, "Still do not go quickly?"

That guard stiffened but was also helpless and could only fly towards the pond. Most likely he had some martial arts skills, as he easily fished the soaking wet Princess Ming An to the shore.

Princess Ming An had choked on quite a lot of water, and the first thing she did was scream and point at Shen Miao, "This slut pushed me into the water. Crown Prince Older Brother, kill her for me."

Princess Ming An was utterly furious that she actually said such words in front of everyone. HuangFu Hao was secretly shocked and opened his mouth to stop her, "Ming An."

Princess Ming An was surprised for a moment, and it was only now she saw that Prince Rui was actually standing by HuangFu Hao's side. She jumped up in shock but her face was still flushed red in anger. To be such a sorry figure in front of such an elegant man of the generation, if there was a hole on the ground, Princess Ming An would have squeezed into in. And all this was thanks to Shen Miao.