Shen Miao, "..." Last night a person with wishful thinking just left and now another one came. Shen Miao only felt somewhat of a headache. Moreover Ju Yu Shu said it so seriously, he really thought that Shen Miao was that close with him.

Shen Miao lightly coughed, "Actually one come here today to do business with Manager Ji. One just returned back to the Ding capital and is not clear about many matters, thus one would need to rely on the Bai Xiao Sheng."

Ji Yu Shu was first startled before saying, "Do business? That is good to talk about. The Bai Xiao Shen would sincerely put every effort for what Young Lady Shen want to know. As for the cost, since this one is friends with Young Lady Shen, one will give a reduction of two tenths (20% discount)."

Jing Zhe and Gu Yu were rolling their eyes behind. Ji Yu Shu was managing such a big family business, the pawnshop on the surface, but he was actually doing a business of no capital, and one transaction would become an endless stream of money but he was so stingy. Two tenths? It was indeed that all businessmen were evil.

Shen Miao faintly smiled, "Money is easy to handle but this time the information is not easy at all."

Ji Yu Shu said, "Young Lady Shen really know how to joke. At that time even the business of 'creating' information, my Feng Xian Pawnshop accepted and deal with it without any mistakes, so what else can one not accept."

"But Manager Ji was not in the Ming Qi for two years. One fear that it would be a bit troublesome to inquire about matters of the Ming Qi." She said.

Ji Yu Shu smiled and his eyes showed a unspeakable pride, "Young Lady Shen must not underestimate the Feng Xian Pawnshop. Although this one was not in the Ding capital for these two years and the Feng Xian Pawnshop was also closed, but business still needed to be done. Else how would one have money to support one's family? The Xiao Bai Sheng is still working. After all one cannot just throw away two years of harvest. Yong Lady Shen do speak, what information you want to inquire? I, the manager of the Feng Xian Pawnshop will naturally serve Young Lady all the way."

Shen Miao chuckled, "Since Manager Ji spoke as such, then I am rest assured. Today one come here to make three business dealings, and they are all purchasing of information. The first one... Does Manager Ji know the news about the death in battle of the Little Marquis Xie of the residence of the Marquis of Lin An?"

Ji Yu Shu was surprised for a moment before looking at Shen Miao, "Why does Young Lady Shen want to inquire about this?"

"The Xie family and my Shen family are all Ming Qi's military lineage families. Even though the Marquis of Lin An is in a politically disagreement with my father, but at the end military people appreciate one another. As the proverbs goes, the fox grieves when the rabbit dies, for the Little Marquis Xie, a talent of the generation who died in battle, one felt that it is a great pity, thus one want Manager Ji to do me a favour and find out about the details of the Little Marquis Xie's death, including the disappearance."

Ji Yu Shu drank a sip of tea and smiled, "This is easy to handle. It is just that Xie Jing Xing's death is very well-known thus to find out something different, it would not be easy. This one cannot promise to be able to get the information, after all light extinguishes when a person die and this happened a long time ago."

"Manager Ji just need to do things wholeheartedly, if one is truly unable to find, it is alright for me." Shen Miao then picked up the teapot and poured herself a cup of tea, before speaking breezily like a gentle wind, "The second business dealing. Does Manager Ji know that there is an Imperial Physician in the Ming Qi's Palace called Gao Yang?"

With a 'Pu' sound, Ji Yu Shu sprayed a mouthful of tea out. Shen Miao gave Jing Zhe a glance, and Jing Zhe quickly handed a handkerchief over.

Ji Yu Shu took the handkerchief and scrambled to wipe off the water stains on himself, then and heard Shen Miao speaking, "Manager Ji seemed to be very surprised?"