In jungkook mansion

In jungkook mansion

Jungkook was in his room balcony and reading some novels peacefully but suddenly he felt his heart was beating so faster than usual. He sat up from his swing chair and looked outside by placing his hand on his chest..' his head was suddenly started throbbing so badly..' tears are escaped from his eyes. Suddenly he felt weird feeling than usual it's not normal than before it's something different..' he can't explain it properly this weird feeling..' small smile plastered on his face unknowingly..' it's kind of relaxation to his mind to his heart..' it's not painful he felt relieved..' "but why...???? He thought himself..

Did they know..? But Someone also feeling weird feelings right now....when he landed in Korea..'
.
.
.
Jimin taehyung and his family moving to their new mansion..' the car riding was not in silence.. his mother and taehyung was talking continuously but jimin was not showing any interest to their conversation.' Jimin was seeing outside through the window he felt like he "visit" the Korea before..' when he briefly thinking his head was aching so hardly..' When their cars reached to the specific place, jimin heart was beating faster he clutched his clothed chest so tightly..' he felt like similar place in his "dreams". Then jimin suddenly jolted up when their cars stopped and looking so confusingly.

And they driver get down from the car and checking the car engine and everything..'
mrs.park and jimin taehyung everyone waiting so patiently in the car..' after that driver came to mrs.park and said to her the car went to sudden break down..'it's need some time..'

Three members sighed so heavily..' but taehyung looked surroundings and it's looking so beautiful out sight..' so taehyung get down from the car
Taehyung amused when he saw the beautiful sceneries

Jimin was walking slowly by seeing surroundings sceneries cool breeze hitting to his beautiful face. He forget everything which he feeling so painful, tensed, and anxious everything..' he just enjoying the cool breeze and beautiful scenery.

When he was keep walking Then he suddenly felt sharp pain in his head and cupped his forehead..'
Then he looked at specific place which it's look like some creepy and covered with bushes.he didn't mind anything and continue to walking in bushes..

While he reaching that place his heart was beating so faster than usual..' tears are dripping down from his eyes..'
And he saw one wooden board which it's engraved with.. "MOON lake" and under that name their is another words engraved on board..and it's
"JJ's WORLD"... he was terribly shaking when he saw those words on that board.. something strange scenes are lingering in his mind.'

"Again those people are appearing infront of his eyes while holding their hands..' a tall well built man was cupping one small fragile person cheeks so delicately"
"Their cute giggles.." everything was lingering in his head..
When he was about to touch that board suddenly someone called him and he turned back and that was his father..'

"Minnie what are you doing..? Here..?

"D..dad I was just looking.."

"Here what..? You're just missing other sceneries and watching these creepy area..?
And it's doesn't look nice come with me..his dad held his hand
"But Dad I was not feeling any creepy in that place let me see their..'
"No jiminee it's not giving any good vibe let's go..'

Jimin didn't said anything so he followed his father with muttered anything.
While he was going he turned back and saw that place once again..'
.
.
.
.
Jungkook felt so relieved suddenly..' his heart and mind was so relaxed.. he felt so warm and calm without any anxious.. everytime when he get those dreams his felt so hurting but today.. he felt so happy..' but he doesn't know any reasons.

"Why..?"

.
.

Tbc...

Hey guys ..' I'm really sorry for late update but please don't abandoned my story..' yeah I'm the one who unpublished my story..' and again I republished it..'
My heart didn't accept that this is is one of my fav story among the all my stories..' so again I started it I will complete this story asap..' but definitely I will write this story..'
and I'm damn sure you guys will like it..' with in few chapters jikook's meet..'💕

keep voting..'

See you in nxt chapter ♥️

Byee..