Chapter 13: Witch of Massacre (3)

Start from the beginning

He had no skill, and he had no spiritual power.

But he killed a bihorn with one stab.

Mino was shocked.

“Let’s rest here.”

Kanghun took three of his clan members and chose a spot in the distance. A hawk made out of spiritual power was then sent out. It was a message-delivering skill. They were reporting the hunt.

Mino was sitting down on a cut-down tree next to Jaehwan.

Silent fell.

Mino then asked a question, breaking the silence.

“What are you?”

“…”

“I saw you kill the bihorn with one stab.”

She spoke to let the man know that she knew about his secret, but he didn’t answer. Mino then spoke again.

“There’s almost no Adapter in <Chaos> who can kill a bihorn with a single stab. Who are you? Where did you come from?”

“…What is <Chaos?>”

‘What is <Chaos>?’

“Are you kidding me?”

“No.”

“How can you not know about <Chaos> then? Who are you?”

No answer.

“…Do you know what I’m asking?”

She then realized he seemed to be having a hard time understanding the language. She then realized he might’ve not understood her. She tried to ask him again, but she couldn’t think of a better way to word it.

‘Hmm… What should I do?’

It would’ve been easy if she showed her status window and used it as an example to show the name, clan, age, and such, but it was taboo to share personal information between Adapters. Showing one’s skills and status was the same as showing one’s weaknesses.

Besides, she was an Assassin from the Dark Forest Clan.

Then she decided to show a separate status window that didn’t include important information. That was when she accidentally pressed on the wrong window.

“This is me-”

[Individual Details]

Name: Han, Mino

Height: 5 feet 6 inches

Weight: 103 lbs

Three dimensions: 36-24-34

Breast size: 65D

Etc: Spot near the bottom end of the left eye. There’s also a small spot on the right breast. Also the hip…

“AHHHH!”

She quickly closed the window, which showed her physical attributes.

Jaehwan nodded.

“I see. I know about you now.”

Mino screamed as she flushed red due to embarrassment.

“You knew what I was asking all along?!”

“I didn’t say I didn’t understand you.”

“Then did you ignore me?!”

“No.”

“Then tell me! Let make it fair!”

“…about my three measurements?”

“NOT THAT! ABOUT YOU!”