Dark Brown Eyes

Hi guys, this story has not been edited yet so I apologize for all grammer and spelling. I know some people can't help but point it out and it kinda helps. Thanks

♡DTG

"Stefani, hunny it will be ok" my mother wipes the tears from my face. It's my first day of preschool and I don't want my mommy to leave me.

"Mommy please don't leave me here. There are boys, and everyone is bigger then me" I cry and wipe the tears from under my glasses.

"That's OK hunny. The teacher won't let anything happen to you. The pretty lady teacher is a wolf" she whispers in my ear.

"A pwetty wolf?" I sniffle

"Yes a big beautiful wolf" she smiles. "She will protect you from anything." she stands and takes one step back.

"Mommy no!" I cry and hug her leg.

"Hi. Why you cwing? " A small boy voice says behind me.

I turn around still holding onto my mommy's pants leg and look at the brown haired boy who is a couple inches taller than me.

"My bother wants to know why you cwying?" the little boy says pointing to the much taller boy sitting in the chair that's facing the corner. The boy has shaggy black hair and dark brown eyes and was turned around in the chair staring right at me frowning.

I feel tiny tingles start to spread all over me. I blink the tears away.

"Hi you must be Stefani Taylor." I lady squats down beside me to my level but I pay her no attention because I'm still staring at the frowning boy.

She glances back and forth between the two of us and smiles. "That's Cole. "

"why is he in the corner? " I start to cry again but this time for the brown eyed boy and his frown deepens.

"Because he was fightin and fighting is a big no no in this classroom. It's been long enough though. Cole come meet Stefani!"

Cole quickly climbs out of the chair and come to stand in front of me. I let go of my mommy and take a shy small step forward and I push my glasses back up the bridge of my nose.

"hi" I squeak out.

Cole takes my hand causing the tingles to hit times ten and he pulls me to the colorful circle mat in the back of the class.

I don't look at my mom or even notice when she leaves. Cole stays by my side the entire day, not letting anyone get even five steps close to me. The teacher, Mrs. Denario, turned out to be Cole and his little brother, Calvins', mother. She constantly smiled at us calling us cute.

When it was time to go the waterworks started up again. I didn't want to leave without Cole and he growled at my mom every time she tried to touch me. In the end I ended up sleeping over his house, and I never slept alone again.