Chapter 13: Please go to Room 902

Start from the beginning

Zhu the manager received it quickly, presumably he also heard the radio looking for someone. As soon as Shao Chengyun said "Hey", he quickly apologized, saying, "Shao Zong can't help it, I was careless." Xin Rong applied for priority disembarkation early this morning, and he should have taken a break, but I didn't think much about it and approved it. The

working hours on the ship are more special, generally short-distance sailing is five days, long-distance sailing is ten days, to do a short and a long two-round sailing, in order to rest for four consecutive days.

At that time, Xin Rong came to look for Manager Zhu to approve the disembarkation, and his face looked a little pale. Obviously the weather had cleared, but he was wearing a storm jacket, and a row of zippers was pulled to the tip of his chin.

Zhu Yuan thought that he had worked too hard with Shao Chengyun in the past few days, and he did not hold him well, and approved his application. After a while, I heard the cabin radio, and I realized that the water here was deep, and I had put the wrong person.

Shao Chengyun listened to his sincere and fearful apology, and after a moment of silence on the other end of the phone, Zhu Manager held the landline earpiece, and the cold sweat was about to come down, before he heard Shao Chengyun say, "You give me Xin Rong's mobile phone number."

A few days ago, when Shao Chengyun looked over the information handed to him by his mother Lin Ying, of course, Xin Rong's contact information was also printed on it, but he just glanced at it impatiently and did not look closely at all. <

These days on the cruise ship he has a sense of superiority over the mountain, Xin Rong seems to be his prey within reach, so he did not think of asking the other party for a mobile phone number.

Now that the marriage partner had left him and run away, he looked at the number and address he had heard from Manager Zhu, took a deep breath, suppressed the fire in his heart, and then folded a sticky note paper in half into his pants pocket.

Can't contact now, Shao Chengyun said in his heart. Doesn't he have self-respect?

- Even if you want to contact, it is this afternoon.

Shao Chengyun took the boat under the VIP passage, and the driver was already waiting for him at the customs exit.

Just after a missed call from his mother Lin Ying, Shao Chengyun had not yet called back, and he slightly irritably turned sideways into the back seat of the car.

The driver respectfully asked him, "Mr. Shao, where are you going?"

Shao Chengyun was worried that his apartment back in the city would be found by the elders, so he said the address of the Mid-Levels Villa.

Shao Chengyun has two permanent houses in Pingzhou, one is a high-end apartment ten minutes away from the company, and the other is a mid-level villa located in the southern suburbs of Pingzhou, built on Qingping Mountain, with beautiful scenery.

He usually only returns there on weekends, but today he wants to be quiet and quiet, so he asks the driver to take him back to the villa.

Driving from the port to the villa area takes you through most of the city, and the traffic jam at noon takes almost an hour on the road. <

Shao Chengyun first sat in the back row and closed his eyes to recuperate, and then the work phones came in one after another, and he directly turned on the laptop and started working.

Although he is the youngest son of the Shao family, when he usually goes out to socialize, there are also people close to him who call him "two young", which sounds like a clumsy prince, but Shao Chengyun is actually a person with a heavy sense of enterprise. He likes that sense of strategy, ambition and the ability to match it.