Twenty-Eight.

So, did you guys ask for drama? 😈
Over 100 comments, and you get double updates 👀

Y/n Pov. 

Y/n: "Uh-" I saw Jennie's face turned into confusion before realization hit her. 

Jimin: "Oh yeah! How did we forget that you hooked up with a smoking hot model?"

Jungkook: "You slept with Kendall Jenner?"

Lisa: "No way!"

Jisoo: "Good job!" 

Irene: "Wow..." 

I stared at everyone in the room, ignoring the comments they passed, and kept my gaze focused on Jennie, who stared at me blankly. 

This was not what I needed right now.

Sana: "Wasn't she your first?" I closed my eyes as they kept adding to the fire that was now burning in Jennie's eyes. 

Y/n: "It wasn't that serious. We were drunk, well, kind of drunk, and we were both in a weird place." I said, trying to explain it. 

V: "So you sleep with your family friend? Huh, that's pretty... interesting." I saw Jennie place her things down on the table and sit back on the couch. 

Y/n: "We just-I don't really want to talk about this. It was a chapter that closed, and we both moved on from it. It's not like we developed feelings for each other and pushed it aside." I suddenly felt very hot. 

Rosé: "Are you okay?" She whispered, leaning down while the others continued speaking about Kendall.

Y/n: "I am. It's just weird to talk about." She eyed me before sitting back. 

Rosé: "Okay, let's drop it. Where's the dessert?" I looked at Jennie, who kept her eyes glued to the phone, ignoring everyone. 

Lisa: "Dessert? I thought you were getting that..." Everyone groaned. 

Irene: "You forgot it?" Lisa sunk down onto the couch, causing everyone to throw pillows at her. 

Jennie: "I'll just go out and get some, I need a walk anyway." She got up from the couch catching everyone's attention. 

Jisoo: "Really?" She asked.

Jennie: "Yeah, what do you want?" She grabbed my jacket that was hanging on the chair since she didn't have one. "I'm using this, do you mind?" she asked coldly.

Jimin: "...its suddenly very cold in here." I cleared my throat. 

Y/n: "Uhm, you can use it. Do you need help with carrying everything?" Jennie looked at me and shrugged, opening the door.

Jennie: "I'll be fine." She answered, shutting the door. 

Irene: "Is no one going to go with her? She's small, she can't carry everything." I got up from the floor and grabbed my things. 

Y/n: "I'll go help her. I'm feeling for some coffee anyway. Do you guys want?" I saw Rosie eye me suspiciously. 

I took everyone's orders and left the dorm, running to catch up with her. I saw her walking towards the exit and ran after the girl.

Y/n: "Jen!" She ignored me and continued walking, making me sigh. I felt the chill of the night and grabbed my car keys, running to my car. 

I unlocked it and started the engine, driving to where the girl was still walking. I pulled up next to her and rolled the window down.