Y/n: "They finish make me call the kids and explain why they wouldn't be here," I spoke looking at the mess I had to clean up.

Lisa: "Why don't you sleep for a bit? We can clean up. You need more energy than us," She suggested.

Y/n: "I would disagree but I could use a ten-minute nap or something..." They nodded and stood up letting me lay down on the couch.

I shut my eyes and felt myself drifting off to sleep. I felt someone on my back and someone else kissing my cheek. I opened one eye and saw Elijah in front of me while Aria was lying on my back.

Y/n: "This is a nice wake-up call," I muttered hearing them both giggle. I greeted them both and sat up on the couch watching them sit next to me and watch a movie I assumed one of the girls put on for them.

Jennie: "Your sister said that she would pick them up tomorrow morning at eight and they finish eating, bathing, and, are ready for bed." I yawned and looked at them.

Y/n: "What movie are we watching?" I made myself comfortable between them.

Elijah: "The rise of grew." I nodded hearing the little four-year-old talk.

Aria: "Y/n/n," I hummed looking at her. "Blue and black." She pointed to the hoodie I was wearing making me smile.

Y/n: "Good job, baby!" I grinned admiring the two-year-old.

We finished the movie and settled on playing hide and seek with them for a bit before bed. I hid behind the couch and heard someone giggle.

Aria: "Y/n/n! I see you!" I peeked up from the couch and smiled at her.

Y/n: "Good job!" I walked up to her and picked her up, kissing her cheek. I saw Elijah walk out of my room holding Jennie and Rosie's handhandsey ladies' man, we need to get ready for bed." I chuckled.

Elijah: "Can Jennie sleep with us?" I widened my eyes while the girls laughed.

Irene: "Interesting," She giggled.

Y/n: "I think she would be comfortable in her bed buddy," I spoke seeing him look at me sadly.

Jisoo: "Oh my God, don't say no to him!" Jennie looked down at him and smiled.

Jennie: "I would love to. We're all staying here tonight anyways and it would be nice to sleep on a bed instead of a sleeper couch." She said, making him grin at her.

Jisoo: "You know, Irene and I don't even take that much space, we even agreed to behave for your sake." Jennie rolled her eyes and looked at me.

Jennie: "Is that okay?" I saw Aria reach out for her and sighed to myself.

It's like everyone knows how to pull my heartstrings.

Y/n: "Yes! Everyone let's get ready for bed!" I clapped my hands making the kids giggle and run to my room.

Lisa: "Bossy, I like it." I chuckled and walked to my room to see the kids in the middle, waiting for me.

Y/n: "Get under the covers and wait for me kiddos, I need to lock up." They nodded and grabbed their teddy bears.

I locked up the dorm and said goodnight to the girls before walking into my room to see Jennie lying in bed, listening to Aria and Elijah tell her stories about God knows what. I changed and turned the light off, leaving a night light on for them.

I laid in bed and felt Aria cuddle up next to me while Elijah stayed close to Jennie. I watched her brush through his hair and saw his eyes slowly start to close. I shook my head and saw Aria holding onto my shirt, already sound asleep.

Y/n: "I think my nephew is in love with you." She giggled looking at me.

Jennie: "I can't blame him." I chuckled softly. I covered them up and sighed looking for Jennie's hand. I intertwined our hands and kissed them softly.

Y/n: "Thanks for helping me look after them. You and everyone else helped a lot. They love you," She smiled at me.

Jennie: "I love kids so it's okay." I nodded and closed my eyes. "You're really good with kids..." I opened my eyes and saw her looking at me, "Like really good. I've never heard kids laugh so much unless they're with you." I shrugged.

Y/n: "The key is to just be as silly as they would like you to be," I winked hearing her laugh.

Jennie: "Do you want kids...in the future?" I nodded.

Y/n: "Of course, I'm terrified to have them because they're so tiny but I would like to. I want two kids, maybe three. It all depends on how many my wife wants and what she is comfortable with..." I answered.

Jennie: "I mean, I think I'll be comfortable with three..." I looked at her and saw the smirk on her face.

Y/n: "I knew you wanted to marry me. I mean, I get it-"

Jennie: "Oh God, shut up!" She laughed softly making sure not to wake the kids up.

Y/n: "So three kids?" I questioned feeling them move closer to us.

Jennie: "Yeah, I would like three kids. My mom only had me and while I loved all the attention on me-" I chuckled softly seeing her smile, "I did want a sibling but I was fine with all my cousins and friends. I just wouldn't want my kids to be lonely." I nodded.

Y/n: "It makes sense. I think you would be a cool mom." She laughed softly.

Jennie: "I don't think so but let's hope so..." I brushed my thumb across her hand.

Y/n: "After what I saw today, I think you will be. Just be you. Jen." I shrugged.

Jennie: "I think you would be a good mom." I hummed.

Y/n: "I think I would be more of a friend than a parent," She giggled softly.

Jennie: "I think you'll be good at it. You're good at everything. You're Y/n."

__

200 votes or more guys! I can't wait for you all to see what I have planned for Jennie and Y/n :)

Any idea what I have planned next? 😈