Y/n: "Oh hello my little babies!" I smiled dropping down to my knees to greet them. I heard them giggle and wrap their arms around me, hugging me tightly.

"Aunty Y/n/n!" I smiled and stood up from the floor, greeting my sister and her husband.

Willow: "We weren't going to stop by today but they wanted to see you for a bit," She laughed.

Y/n: "Oh it's alright," I picked them both up in my arms and kissed their cheeks. "I have some people I want you to meet..." I brought them inside with my sister and her husband following.

Chris: "Wow, that's a lot of toys." I chuckled placing them down.

Y/n: "Do you remember anyone?" Elijah nodded while Aria stayed glued to my side.

V: "Hey little man, remember me?" He chuckled making Elijah smile and fist-bump him.

I introduced everyone while Aria stayed in my arms. We talked for a bit, Elijah sitting next to the girls and playing with them. I rolled my eyes seeing him smile at Jisoo with love-struck eyes.

Y/n: "Jisoo, look what you did to my nephew," I saw her look at him and giggle.

Irene: "Same kid, same." She laughed ruffling his hair. I saw Jennie walk up to me and smile at Aria.

Y/n: "Hey look who that is," I said pointing to Jennie.

Jennie: "Hello little babyyyy," Aria smiled at her shyly. "Do you want to come by me, I have chocolate?" She said making my niece leave my arms and practically jump into hers.

Y/n: "Hey!" I whined jokingly.

Jennie: "Now let's leave Y/n and go eat some chocolate." She sang walking to the kitchen with her. I sat at the table with my sister and her husband, catching up for a bit.

I listened to them talk about their trip here and looked up for a moment to see Jennie standing in the kitchen while Aria sat on the counter, eating her chocolate. I smiled to myself and laughed when Aria kissed her cheek, putting full chocolate on it.

Willow: "...earth to Y/n?" I shook my head and saw Chris and her look in the kitchen to see what I was looking at.

Chris: "Jennie Kim? Good job." I shook my head and saw the others occupied with the kids.

Y/n: "It isn't like that," I played it off seeing my sister smile at me.

Willow: "So you weren't smiling at Jennie being cute with your niece? Not even a little?" I rolled my eyes and tried to stop my face from turning red.

Y/n: "I was smiling at my niece," They hummed.

"Sure." They both said with a smirk.

___

Lisa: "I can't believe the week went so fast!" She groaned sitting back on my couch.

Y/n: "I know. Three exams this week? Fuck this shit." I sighed feeling like my head was going to explode any minute.

Jennie: "It's over now so we should be grateful." We agreed making me look at the time.

Y/n: "I need to clean up, the two little demons are going to be here soon." I chuckled, making them all gasp.

Jisoo: "Don't call them that!" I rolled my eyes.

Irene: "I think Elijah is going to steal Jisoo from me," I shook my head finishing my drink.

Y/n: "The little man has game; he might charm you all and leave you brokenhearted" They laughed.

Rosé: "I know the others are going to be sad, they have one more exam tomorrow so they can't hang out." She huffed.