Twenty-Six.

Hello everyone :)

I know I went missing for almost a year but I started working and I literally don't even have time for myself. But I am working on my books, it's just taking a lot more time and writer's block has been a pain in my ass.

But here is a chapter, I hope you like it and don't forget to vote and comment! I have a lot more in store for you guys for all my books. 🤩

_________________________________________

Y/n Pov.

Sana: "Oh my God! I can't wait to see the kids!!!" She grinned, bringing the teddy bears she bought for them to my room.

Y/n: "Tell me about it, I haven't seen them in so long... I hope they remember me." I frowned feeling a little sad.

When I found out my sister was pregnant with my nephew, I was with her almost all the time. I remembered every moment I spent with her and how often he would kick around in her stomach. It was the same with my niece, I was always present for the important things and it made me love them even more.

After things started getting more intense with my parents, my sister decided to move away to keep herself sane along with her family. I also moved away, here to New York, and so far, we have been able to keep ourselves happier than when we were around our parents.

Jisoo: "How did your parents feel when your sister told them she would be leaving them with you?" I sighed.

Y/n: "Well, Willow called me back and told me that they were upset but she managed to convince them that they needed to spend some time with me." I spoke making sure I baby-proofed everything for right now.

Irene: "Are your pareparentsd grandparents?" she asked, making me stop for a moment and look back at them.

Y/n: "Surprisingly, they are. They love the kids with everything and while it hurts us because we wish we got that kind of love, it's good that they are receiving it. Someone should be..." I answered going back to the kitchen and checking on the food.

Jimin: "You know, we will always love you." I smiled looking at him.

Y/n: "Awe, I'll always love you too." I walked over to him and kissed his cheek.

Jimin: "Whatever. Do not let anyone outside of these walls know that I'm this loving." We all laughed and nodded our heads. I heard the door open and saw Jennie walk in with Rosie and Lisa.

Y/n: "Uhm what are those?" I asked looking at all the bags they carried.

Lisa: "We went shopping and then we remembered the kids were coming so we got them some stuff," I shook my head.

Y/n: "No, no. Why did you get so much?" I widened my eyes seeing Rosie drag a massive Minnie mouse teddy bear inside our dorm.

Momo: "Wow, you just had to one-up," Rosie waved her off.

Rosé: "I didn't even mean to but anyway, when are they getting here?" she asked excitedly.

Jennie: "I bought this Minnie mouse tea set because I remember how you mentioned she loved playing that and I got this sonic race track since it was the only Sonic thing I could find at the store." I smiled to myself watching her pull out all the things she hoped they would like.

Man, what is this girl doing to me?

Y/n: "They will love all your gifts. You all seem more excited than me," I chuckled helping them set out all the toys.

Sana: "It's tiny humans, they're cute." I hummed.

We all carried on with our day till I heard knocks on the door. I stood up from the couch and walked to the door opening it. I saw my nephew, Elijah, and, my niece, Aria standing at the door.