EP42: "it's happening"

Start from the beginning

"fine. i already told him that when we had a little conversation–" ashton started.

"what? when?" minerva's eyes widened and his dad just rolled his green ones.

"zee, i am your father" he made a dramatic pause and added, seeing the way her eyebrows are raising up in frustration "obviously i had to talk to him, hello? warm about my bat in the basement and shit– anyways, i just told him as a fun fact about my taekwondo skills..."

"dad!" minerva grunted yet failing to hide her grin. she knew very well why her dad was so serious about such stuff but on the other hand... poor ajax.

"if you excuse me... i have to pick up" corpse said suddenly. ethel nodded, letting him go and just looked at her granddaughter while he left the room.

"he's lovely. and it's crystal clear that he's whipped for you, dear" she said, winking.

"gross" ranboo spoke up and eevee barked.

dagger ruffled ranboo's hair and gave her dad a last hug before entering the car

dagger ruffled ranboo's hair and gave her dad a last hug before entering the car. corpse waved at ethel and they drove off.

once the caddel house disappeared from their sight, minerva turned around and smiled softly at her boyfriend.

"sorry if it was too much. i guess you had to be nervous as fuck" she sighed and corpse grabbed her hand with one of his, the other one on the steering wheel.

"you know what? actually i wasn't nervous. yeah, okay at first. but then it all disappeared and...i don't know, i felt comfortable around them" ajax grinned. the brunette was speechless but the sparkles of joy in her eyes said everything "so you don't have to be nervous about meeting karl now"

"i'm not" she scoffed, rolling her eyes dramatically.

"mhm sure. by the way i dont know if i told you but sykkuno, tina and rae are going to be there as well" corpse hummed, mischievous smirk forming on his lips

"i hate you–" minerva grunted and looked at her phone, eyes widening in horror "oh my fucking god. i forgot about the–"

corpse frowned at watched her with the corner of his eye. minerva took her earphones and sighed.

"i was supposed to be on the chuckle sandwich today but the plan was that i'd call them while at karl's. but something popped out and charlie is available only now..." she sighed and bit her lip "so i'm gonna join them right now... if that's okay?"

"why are you asking me? obviously i don't mind. also you can say hi to them. wait. did they invite you or you asked?" ajax frowned before minerva hit the join button.

"they asked me. why?" she frowned.

"i was on the podcast in february, like week after we started dating" he shook his head "it was awesome"

she scoffed and joined the call, grin forming on her lips.

"well, well, well look who finally joined" charlie said and she "our arch nemesis..."