EP16: zelda & steve

to call ashton caddel a nerd was a misunderstanding

to call ashton caddel a nerd was a misunderstanding. he's the nerdiest nerd of all. game of thrones, pokémon, d&d, star wars, legend of zelda, lord of the rings... you name it. since he was a kid all that stuff interested him. but he wasn't a "loser type of nerd", no. he was actually pretty famous throughout his school life and if not that, he wouldn't probably met his girlfriend(s).

ashton dreamed big and hard. he wanted to make money on something he loves, is passionate about. he was never the family type of guy though. he disliked all the holidays, avoided family meetings and didn't even give a thought about possibly having kids.

everything changed when baby minerva crawled on all fours into his life with those green eyes of his. even though he was at the end of achieving his life goal of being a game company owner, this little angel changed him and his plans.

all this at the age of 23. it was no help that his girlfriend, minerva's mom, after handing over the cute baby disappeared.

he could achieve so much but he rather wanted to focus on his true love of his life, minerva zelda caddel.

that's why he changed his mind about holidays. he wanted minerva to love them, to feel the loving spirit.

and in fact, she felt the spirit. besides halloween, she despised all the other holidays.

"you- you made a small party and didn't- invite me?"

dagger's voice broke pecan's heart to the pieces.

"well, hear me out first, okay? you know how in movies a support character decides to do something that leads the two love interests to hook up? that's what i'm doing right now. i didn't invite you so you can hang out with ajax and also... i'm in cali" pecan sighed slowly "it's not... i don't mean it in a–"

"i get it. i... appreciate it, i guess. have fun" dagger smiled softly and hung up, looking up in the mirror at her bunny suit she put on just for pecan.