007|

"Will!" Dustin yelled as the three rounded the corner running straight into Joyce Byers.

"Dustin! Riley!" She questioned a started look on her face, "What's going on? Where's Will?"

Lucas suddenly came bursting through the door at the end of the hall, "The field!" He yelled at the before turning back around out onto the field. As they exited onto the school field the first thing Riley saw was Mike holding Will's shoulders.

Will stood his body shaking and his eyes rolled into the back of his head, "I just found him like this!" Mike explained, "I think he'd having another episode!"

"Will!" Joyce yelled shaking his shoulders, "Will! Will! Sweetie, wake up! It's mom! Will!"

Riley stood between Dustin and Max watching on in concern as Will failed to respond.

"Will, wake up! Can you hear me?" Joyce asked, "Will, please, just wake up. Please, wake up! It's mom! It's me!"

Will's eyes suddenly snapped open as he took a deep breath in. 

Joyce walked Will out the front doors of the school the group following behind them, Will hadn't spoken a word.

"Okay, that totally freaked me out." Max broke the silence as they watched will get into Joyce's car before driving off, "Did that not freak you guys out?"

"Two episodes in two days." Lucas sighed.

"It's getting worse." Mike agreed.

"You think it's true sight?" Lucas turned to Riley who nodded her head yes.

"What's true sight?" Max asked.

"It's nothing." Riley muttered not taking her eyes off the car that was slowly getting smaller in the distance.

Riley came to a stop outside her house, Steve's car wasn't there but someone's else's car was. She knew who it was instantly and part of her wanted to turn and run but it was getting dark and she was hungry.

She opened the front door trying to be as quiet as possible, but failed instantly when the door squeaked. Her mom's head popped out from inside the kitchen, "Hey, what are you doing home so late."

Riley shrugged her shoulders, "I was with friends." She went to go upstairs only to be stopped by once again by her mom.

"You can't go to bed yet, you have to eat something."

Riley closed her eyes taking a deep breath before going to the kitchen ignoring her dad who sat on one of the cabinets watching her as she took out a bowl, filled it with cereal before tipping milk into it.

"We'll be leaving tomorrow morning for work, we'll be back in a week or two." Her mom's voice called from the sitting room.

"That's nothing new." Riley muttered grabbing the attention of her father.

"What did you say?" he questioned standing infront of where she was sat.

"What? It's the truth," Riley said standing up from her seat so she was infront of him, raising her voice, "You're never here! You just expect me to be okay with that! You never ask what I've been doing! You don't care about anything me or Steve ever do!"

Riley was cut of by her dad tightly grabbing her wrist and pulling her so she was right infront of him, "That is no way to speak to me, I am your father!"

"Yeah well why don't you start acting like it!" Riley shouted earning her a harsh slap, tears welled up in her eyes as she held her hand over her left cheek. She didn't look back as she quickly ran towards the front door slamming it behind her.

Steve who had just pulled up in the driveway looked up when he heard the front door slam, his eyes widening when he saw his sister rubbing her wrist tears dripping down her face and a light hand print on her left cheek.

"Riley, what happened." Steve rushed over pulling his little sister into a tight hug. 

"I'm fine Steve."

"Riley, you are clearly not fine." Steve sighed taking a look at her cheek, "Alright, wait here." He quickly entered the house leaving Riley bu herself. She debated just grabbing her bike and leaving but decided against it.

Five minutes later Steve returned chucking one of her backpack at her, "Your staying at Dustin's tonight."

"I can't. He might be busy and I don't want to intrude." Riley bit the inside of her cheek.

"I already spoke to him." Steve said holding out her supercom in his left hand as she stared at him in disbelief, "I know i'm not allowed to use it, but this is an emergency. Now you gotta get going before dad comes out wondering what were doing." 

Riley smiled pulling Steve back in for another hug, "Thank you." he smiled down at her watching as she hopped on her bike and sped off down the road.

Riley stood outside Dustin's house her hand hovering about the door debating whether or not she should knock or just leave. But then she remembered that Steve had already spoke to Dustin and so he knew that she was on her way.

She pushed her hand against the door three times. It only took a matter of seconds for the door to be thrown open and for Dustin to quickly pull her inside wrapping her in a tight hug. Riley smiled leaning into the him, "Dustin, i'm fine. I promise."

"Yeah, you always say that." He sighed pulling away leading her towards his room. He sat down on the bed placing his arm over Riley's shoulder pulling her into his side, "Do you want to talk about it?"

"No." Riley shut down immediately, looking down towards the floor. Dustin nodded his head muttering a quiet okay as he lent over grabbing his hat from off the table and placing it on Riley's head, smiling when she let out a small laugh before leaning her head on his shoulder, 

"Idiot." She whispered trying to keep her eyes open but failing as she felt Dustin wrap a blanket around her shoulders.