Someone famailar

Lucy was holding Nashi's hand while Luna was right beside them. They decided to go to the mall and clear everything that has been happening for a couple of weeks. A drama-free day by going shopping is one way to lessen the tension.

"You okay Luna? You seem quite" Luna nods "Yeah Lucy. Im just glad we are here doing something rather sticking at home. It can get quite boring no offense" Lucy waved her free hand slightly "None taken" she knew her apartment can get tiresome at some point.

Nashi narrowed her eyes before making a complete stop, startling both mother and auntie. "Honey whats going on?" Lucy gave her a concern look, brown eyes were shining. Luna gave the child a unreadable expression, not knowing what is the matter.

"I think I see someone that you should know mommy" Nashi said earning a confused look from her mother. What is she talking bout? Was her daughter seeing things? 

"What..?" She glanced up to see the women who was staring at her with an intense look etch on her face. A women was somewhat tall with blonde hair and was wearing a kimono dress with heels. This women was voluptous as Lucy had noted before her eyes growing wide with realization.

"Nashi.." Her daughter glanced at her and Luna gave her a look. Lucy realized who this person was and her daughter was hinting at this person.

Someone that she knows 

Someone that I know..

It can't be through..its been awhile..

"Selene?"