His point of view

Geez Luna even more beautiful when she all worked up and angry he thinks to himself as he stare upon her angry look. Why was she angry at him? They broke up because she left him! So if anything he should be angry not her!

"God damn Luna for once can you agree that the breaking up was your fault?" He spat at her..wait why did he do such a thing? He wanted her back not to get her more afraid of him!

Luna's faced twisted "what the hell Randy? I only left because of you! I tried to gave you some friendly advice but you attacked me for it. You hurt me so much Randy..that I don't know anything about you anymore" She lash out furiously pained lace into her face.

"Dont play victim" He tells her "Its your fault that I am a bitter person now"

"Fuck you" She spat at him "No seriously. This is why I left you! Your attitude vibes me the wrong way and I should have listen to them while I was with you. I really should have" She took a heavy breath trying hard not to cry "Leave me alone in peace and dont look for me again because I am done with you"

"Fuck you!" He yells at her as Luna left him alone to pounder his own thoughts "I do my best for you but wasn't good enough..damn Luna" He harshly whispers to himself.

He sat into the bench covering his face so no one could see him cry into his hands.

He wanted best for Luna and look how that turned out..