"Somehow when the allspark powered your key, it had something more in mind than Halloween fun. You really shouldn't use it unless it's absolutely necessary." Optimus spoke, turning to her.

"Hello? How necessary was it to use your ax on a fake spider?" Sari replied before walking away with her key.

"Sari, I don't think you should mess with Optimus if he doesn't like spiders." Julie cried after the girl.

"It's just a little bit of fun, besides he doesn't mind." Sari replied before going down the hall. Not even looking up at her either.

Julie jumped out of the hammock and flew in front of her, startling the girl and the bots as she did. "I suggest you leave Optimus be, it is clear there is more to someone than meets the eye. Maybe there is a reason he doesn't like spiders. Have you thought of that? I'm pretty sure you yourself wouldn't like spiders or snakes, like most people. Am I wrong?"

"When did you come back in? You scared me." Sari cried. "Besides, I have more than a few spiders planned for Halloween."

"And you wonder why I don't like celebrations." Julie groaned, before flying back up to her hammock.

"Hey wait, Julie?" Bumblebee cried, but she didn't listen. She laid down in her hammock, leaving them to themselves as she fell back asleep.

When she woke back up, she found all of them, including Optimus, were gone. What the heck was going on? "Ratchet? Prowl? Are you two still here?"

"Julie?" Ratchet cried, "When did you come back?"

"I've been back this whole time. I never even left." Julie replied. "Where are the others?"

"Somewhere out celebrating this human holiday." Ratchet replied, "Is something wrong?"

"I think I owe Sari a little apology." Julie replied. "You wanna help me set this place up?"

"What are you up to?" Prowl asked, entering the room.

"We need to make this place dark and spooky, you guys in?" Julie asked.

Ratchet groaned. "I suppose."

"What are you planning?" Prowl asked.

"Just a little bit of a show for the others when they get back." Julie explained.

Optimus drove into the base, with Bumblebee and Bulkhead behind him. As they entered the room, Bumblebee let Sari hope out, and the three of them transformed, finding the base was pitch black.

"Where is everybody?" He asked as he examined the room with the others.

"Prowl, Doc bot?" Bumblebee cried as they walked into the dark room. As soon as they walked in, the entrance they came in slammed shut. Sari screamed as the sound of the garage door shut behind them.

"Team, turn your lights on, and keep an eye on Sari." Optimus ordered, but the second they turned their lights on, the lights just blared right back at them.

"Ahh, what is that?" Bumblebee cried.

"Turn them back off! That's too bright." Sari replied.

"Agreed, we will have to continue with our other senses." Optimus announced as he shut his lights off and continued to walk forward, with the other two behind him. He picked up Sari and held her close to his chest as he did. The other two shut their lights off, and as soon as they did, they saw a glowing orange light in front of them a few feet away. "Head towards the light." Optimus ordered as he started walking across the room, but as he walked the sound of crackling was heard with every step. "What is that?" Sari whispered as they continued to head towards the light.