Jeon Jungkook

Jeon Jungkook

age 26

Consort of kim Vincent 

It was dark early hours of December morning when Jungkook and his pack was passing Euphoria pack's border in their ship

It was dark early hours of December morning when Jungkook and his pack was passing Euphoria pack's border in their ship. Jungkook was son of the leader of his pack. His mother loved him even though he was an alpha. Many people on the crew did not liked him and just for him being an alpha many people wanted him to taken off the crew. But being the only son of his omega mother  he was always locked in the cabin so that no nasty hands would harm him.

It was early in morning still little dark when little Jungkook walked out of the cabin and reached the edge of the deck. Just like every morning he was waiting for the sun to rise but little did Jungkook knew there was someone behind him lurking in shadow. The sun was almost on it's edge when Jungkook felt two strong hands on his back. Just when he was about to turn his whole body lost control and he was push off the ship. The last word before crashing in the dead cold water were "MAAAA!!!!!" 

Jungkook woke up from his dream with screams leaving his mouth. Another day of the same dream from last many uncountable days. Just when he was about  to walk away from the bed he felt a hand on his naked waist. He looked down and saw his queen laying there sound asleep. Jungkook removed his queen's hand off his waist. Just like that he put on his golden translucent robe and white trousers. Then  he walked out the royal queen's room. 4 solders were waiting out of the room.  Two soldiers nodded at Jungkook and started walking him out of the royal corridor. 

Jungkook was led to his room. Once he reached there he walked in the bathroom. He saw his attendant waiting for him. "Prepare a bath for me Changbin" The dark haired beta nodded and started walking to the other room for preparing bath. Jungkook sat on the his futon and waited for his beta to call him. He closed his eyes in search of peace but instead finding what he was searching he found two pitch black eyes staring in his soul. A pair of pale hands pulled him out of the suffocating space. 

Jungkook was shook out of his trance by his Beta servant. "Alpha the bath is ready" said Changbin while bowing his head. "I am coming" Jungkook said removing his robe and Trousers leaving himself naked in under the gaze of his servant with whome he had a relationship since he entered this palace. "Hyung Jungkook are you feeling alright?" Asked the worried Beta. Jungkook only looked at him in his yes and nodded. 

Once he reached the bathroom he saw a wooden tub with warm water inside. Jungkook put his first step in the bathtub and then another. Once was settled two maids including Changbin came in and started washing Jungkook's head. Once he was cleaned thoroughly the maids dried his body and  made him wear a long tunic and trouser. Once he was dressed up perfectly all the maids expect Changbin left the room. 

"Alpha tomorrow is His highness's birthday" Changbin reminded Jungkook while taking out the files Jungkook needed to review. "Am I allowed to go court tomorrow?" Asked Jungkook while taking out one file out of the pile. "Yes and it said that tomorrow prince yeonjun will be announced crown prince" Changbin informed Jungkook to which Jungkook could not help but laugh. "It will never happen" Jungkook said while continuing his action. "Why?" Changbin asked with worry in his voice. "You will see" Said Jungkook.