19

Another silence fell upon that group for the second time today. This time nobody spoke for a long time as the other three were still processing all the information whereas Jisung was too embarrassed to say another word. After a while the long lasting silence came to an end when Felix said "Dammnnnnn. How long have you been pressing up all these feelings for them to burst out like this but I'm glad that you're not keeping them to yourself."

Jeongin also added at what Felix said while looking at Jisung with a melancholy look "Thankyou so much for sharing this with us. I wasn't really expecting this but I'm glad you decided not to hide how you feel with us." Then he continued while patting Jisung's back "I don't know what to tell you nor how to comfort you in this type of situation. I wish just telling you to be strong and just do what your heart wants was as easy as just speaking of. I'm sorry that there is nothing I can do for you."

Jiusng smiled at the youngest one and while ruffling his hair said "What are you even sorry for? There is nothing you have to feel sorry about. Just knowing that you guys have my back and that you guys wish for my happiness is enough. And It's still too early to know how things will end so you don't have to do anything to console me. I'm not as weak as you make me out to be."

Seungmin who had stayed silent for a while said in a very small voice "Please be selfish." Jisung looked at him confusedly and asked "Huh?" "If your selfishness can bring out so much of a positive change in Minho then please be more selfish." Seungmin added while looking straight at Jisung's eyes.

Felix also nodded and added "I also think that Minho has been smiling a lot these days and relaxes a lot more when he is around you. He just seems so much happier than before. We can easily see that even though Minho treats us as his close friends he sometimes still has his guards up against us but with you I don't know how to explain it but I just feel like that he feels at ease around you. It just looks like he becomes a bit soft when it comes to you."

Seungmin once again stated "I also have noticed that Minho can sometimes be too closed off to people around him and even more to he himself. He never lets himself go totally and is always conscious but when you are around we all can see that he smiles genuinely letting it all go at least for that moment. If you being selfish means that he can smile like that, even if it is just for a moment then Jisung please be selfish."

He then added while looking down at his drink "I don't know how things will turn out, it may become difficult for you and I cannot even tell you that everything will be okay just to solace you for the moment with lies but I sure do hope that every thing will be okay in the end."

Jeongin also uttered after a bit of silence "You know I was wondering whether to tell you guys this or not but I think it's best if you guys also know about this. I have been hanging around Chan these days so we do talk a lot about anything and everything."

"Minho used to be very bright and outgoing during high school days. Minho at present is ofcourse still very indifferent to everything around him and he still doesn't like opening up to new people but compared to before Minho has come out of his dark shell so much. The dark aura around Minho has dissipated so much over the past months so I just feel relieved." is what Chan said to me while we were talking randomly one day.

Everyone pondered over what they heard for a while while Jeongin continued to say "I don't know if this is true or not but let's just speculate for a while alright. What other changes has there been in Minho's life except for the arranged marriage with Jisung. Maybe what he needed was a change in his life to help him cope up with or overcome whatever he has been through. And I think that you have been unintentionally helping him to do that." while turning towards Jisung at the end of his sentence.

Jisung frowned and after thinking for a while asked "What does Chan mean by that? What exactly happened to Minho for him to change so much? I mean I do not think that there is any  problem with the way he is at the present but why did he change so much after high school?"